Forum Topic

*Sony Playstation 5 Thread (Flamebait posts will be removed)

• May stock po ng ps5 sa sh**ee ng g@m3xtr3m3
  • got mine na kanina, pero sa weekend ko na bubuksan (may renovation pa kasi).. got it from Ratzada ni G@m3xtr3m3

-- edited by KARU on Mar 24 2021, 11:02 PM
  • Anyone na bumili sa syapi ng ps5 from g@m3x+r3m3? Nakakuha ko last sunday kaso gang ngayon hindi pa nasshipout.
  • Post deleted #12368232
  • got mine.. happy kiddo.

-- edited by jovmer on Mar 28 2021, 05:08 PM
  • need na pla ngayon ng ps+ para makapag multiplayer online. dati sa ps3 gang ps4 naabutan ko free lang ah hehe..
  • need na pla ngayon ng ps+ para makapag multiplayer online. dati sa ps3 gang ps4 naabutan ko free lang ah hehe..

sa ps4 need sir ng psplus para makapagonline

Sale pala WRC 9 sa Ps+, panalo talaga haptics ng DS5..

-- edited by KARU on Mar 29 2021, 07:21 AM
  • ^ oo nga pla no mula PS4. di ko kasi na enjoy yan 2013 nag release PS4 tapos after 1 year wala pa din magagandang games. kaya pla binenta ko agad sa inis ko nung 2014.. yan yung huling console ko hehe.. buti okay na sa PS5 kaya balik lood ako sa sony. c",)
  • Miski ata PS4 mahirap din ang stock. Bumili ng PS4 Pro ko customer ng kakilala ko sa T** K***d** nirecomenda nya yun akin.

Sabi nun buyer ko sa mga stores sa sm megamall, sm north at sm fairview walang stock kaya yun akin na lang binili nya.
  • I'm using Oivo Controller Grip Skin. Fit very nice. Masarap sa Kamay at working pa din ang mga Controller sa mga Charging Docks.

Got it and it is indeed nice

• @KARU - Musta po gameplay nung WRC 9? Para ba syang simulation type (GT series) or arcade type (NFS)? Thanks!
  • Sa nyu po nabili yan Oivo? Pabulong po.

Salamat.
  • @KARU - Musta po gameplay nung WRC 9? Para ba syang simulation type (GT series) or arcade type (NFS)? Thanks!

Simulation sya ng Rally, and yes same feeling ng GT4

Sa nyu po nabili yan Oivo? Pabulong po.

Salamat.

Kay Sh+p33 ko sya kinuha.. maseserach na sya kapag tinype niyo ps5 grip
  • end of the road :(
    ganda pa nmn ng ps vita gang ngayon kahit na 9 years na.

We are closing PlayStation™Store on PlayStation®3 on July 2nd, 2021 and on PlayStation®Vita devices on August 27th 2021. Additionally, the remaining purchase functionality for PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) will also retire on July 2nd, 2021. After thoughtful consideration, we decided to make these changes in an effort to focus our resources for PlayStation Store on PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®5, which will enable us to enhance the customer experience even further. We thank you for your support on these platforms throughout the years.

What does this mean for you?
    You will no longer be able to purchase PS3, PS Vita and PSP digital content, including games and video content.

You will also no longer be able to make in-game purchases through games on PS3, PS Vita and PSP.

While the PSP storefront was previously closed in 2016, the remaining PSP purchase functionality (e.g. in-game purchases) will now be fully retired.

What about content you already own?
    • You will still be able to download your owned PS3, PS Vita, and PSP content, including games and video content.
    • You can download your owned content onto your PS3, PS Vita, or PSP by accessing the Download List on the respective device.
    • If you have purchased a PS3/PS Vita cross-buy bundle and have only downloaded either the PS3 or PS Vita version, you will need to download the other version prior to the closure of PlayStation™Store on the relevant device.
    • Video content that you own can be streamed on PS3, PS4 or PS5 through the My Videos app, or on mobile devices through the PlayStation™Video app.
    • You will still be able to re-download and play game titles you have claimed through PlayStation®Plus as long as you remain a member of the service.

What about vouchers, wallet funds, and cross-buy content?
    • You will still be able to redeem game and PlayStation®Plus vouchers on PS3, PS Vita, and PSP devices once PlayStation™Store and purchase functionality for these devices close.
    • You will no longer be able to redeem PSN wallet fund vouchers (e.g. gift cards) on PS3, PS Vita, and PSP devices once PlayStation™Store and purchase functionality for these devices close.
    • Your PSN wallet funds will remain in your PSN account, but you will only be able to use your wallet funds to purchase PS4 and PS5 products on PlayStation™Store on the web, PlayStation®App, or on PS4 and PS5 consoles.
    • You will still be able to purchase cross-buy content through PlayStation™Store on the web, PlayStation®App, or on PS4 and PS5 consoles and access both the PS4 version and the PS3/PS Vita/PSP versions.
  • Anyone experiencing drift issues with their Dualsense? I already tried cleaning the joystick to no avail. How can I get it repaired?
  • I had my 4 Dualsense Controllers since December no Drifting.

Try resetting the controller using the small reset button on the back of the controller. Make sure that the Dualsense is updated. Clean with IPA and Compress Air. If you done of all the above then the last thing is to claim warranty on the store where you bought it.
  • PS5 user, anyone of you using dust filters? I've been using dust filters for my PS4 since I got it and it's really good. PS4 was dust free when I sold it to someone. I like to do the same also this time. Pero wala ako mahanap.
  • @majorpayne

karamihan kasi ng bnew na ps4 from stores eh pede ng J***B***k kaya nagkakaubusan ng stocks
  • PS5 user, anyone of you using dust filters? I've been using dust filters for my PS4 since I got it and it's really good. PS4 was dust free when I sold it to someone. I like to do the same also this time. Pero wala ako mahanap.

Kay L*z*** meron ako nakita. Gusto ko ren bumili pero nag aalangan ako wala pa masyado review.

karamihan kasi ng bnew na ps4 from stores eh pede ng J***B***k kaya nagkakaubusan ng stocks

Ah ok.
  • Bought some modification para kay Dual Sense.

• ^
    para san to paps?

• ah okay. meron bang parang rubber na pwedeng pangtakip sa joystick pra di mapasukan ng alikabok?

dust at humidity kasi coz ng drift e pag pumapasok sa gilid ng joystick. yung parang sa kambyo ng sasakyan.
    prang ganito

• guys legit kaya tong navbebenta ng ps5 sa instagram? ang ig handle is urban_gadgets_ph_ un unit kasi benta nila is 35k with camera na, pulse headset, charging station, extra controller plus 4 games ...
  • ^
    prang malabo sir ah. daming post pero walang comment kahit isa tapos daming followers? tapos nag lilike sa mga post nya same person?
  • Pag nagcompute ka medyo questionable na yung pricing kahit sa srp pa i-base.
  • @mamba024 magandang deal yan kung legit. pero medyo nakaka duda nga. suggest ko meet-up nalang para kaliwaan. wag ka papayag online payment tapos delivery.
  • For share dumating na yun faceplate na inorder ko para kay Dual Sense.

• thanks hehe. mukang d legit e.
  • Wow. Great Update. You can now use an External HDD to store PS5 Games. Also you can now hide games.