Forum Topic

Xiaomi Mi WiFi Repeater 2 - Any good?

• Good day!

Hingi lang ng feedback tungkol sa device na to kung okay ba siya.

Also, pwede ba multiple repeaters from a single source?

PLDT Fibr 50mbps - di kasi abot sa mga kwarto sa 2nd at 3rd floor. Masyado makapal semento ng building. :(

TIA!
  • bought one. had problems connecting to it. this is what you do: xiaomi wifi repeater 2 bought at mi store in sm.

walang nakalagay dun sa likod kahit english instructions.

1 download mi home from app store on android keep wifi on give the app all the permissions it asks for or it won't connect (might be a way for them to analyze usage data from users)
    2 make a mi account and login
    3 make the server mainland china
    4 plug in device and press reset button
    5 your phone should now find the signal of the repeater
    6 click on it and it will try to pair with your phone.
    7 it will find all routers with signal click on your router and input your password
    8 it will try to connect to your router
    9 once the light turns blue and the app says its finished you can connect to the repeater
    10 the ending of the name of the repeater will have plus as a suffix the password is the same as the main one
    11 you cannot change the password, you can do that in the main router but you'll have to do the pairing all over
    12 i installed it using a samsung usb charger that came with my phone and plugged it to an outlet
    13 once saved the settings should stay on your phone.
    14 when you disconnect the repeater and move it. the repeater should retain the settings. di na kailangan gawin ulit
    15 xiaomi should include clearer instructions with its products.
    16 if location services is not turned on the app will not connect to the router.
    17 i also changed the security protocol of the main router to wpe2 only di ko alam kung it made any difference.
    18 1 day palang sya gumagana meron syang 6months warranty