Forum Topic

Spray painting A Case - Good or Bad Idea?

• Help needed:

Hi guys, I'd like to ask your advise regarding my concern. I'm currently using an NZXT S340 elite with black/red theme and I've been contemplating on spraypaiting the psu shroud and bracket black so it won't contrast the colors with my RGB lighting. Will this be a good idea? Any Pros ans Cons with spraypainting this? Btw I have no experience with spraypainting either.

Your opinions will greatly be appreciated!

[img][/img]
  • I've DIY'd spray painted my HAF932 to white... and the only thing I would be weary off where the screw holes and slot where things got pushed into coz the paint will add a layer around the holes or slots (like where the power button was) and just makes it harder to screw things into or slide the push button in and out off. Other than that, spray in thin layers...
  • Thanks for the input! I was actually considering this one since the shroud had rivets which I won't be removing anytime soon. I'm leaning towards having this made from a professional but I'm yet to find one. Any suggestions?
  • ^ dalhin mo sa mga car repaint shops. may mga heavy duty pump sprayer sila. mura lang naman kasi wala pa siguring 30 minutes yan.
  • magkano kaya aabutin ng pagpapaspray paint?
    and baka may ma isusuggest kayo na shop.
    yung akin kasi kinakalawang yung ibang part sa labas.
    di ko sure if pati loob eh meron.
    Techware edge akin.

-- edited by damnskaterboi on Jul 31 2018, 09:48 AM

-- edited by damnskaterboi on Jul 31 2018, 09:50 AM
  • ^ kasi P2500 ang repaint ng isang car panel.
    maliit lang naman yug case, siguro matawaran mo yan ng P500
    ikaw na mag liha ng kalawang bago mo dalhin sa shop.
  • kungmga 500 okay na sakin pero if 2500 bili na lang ako ng bago.
    thanks bro.