Forum Topic

What games are you playing now?

• Heads up guys SUBNAUTICA is now free for a limited time on Epic Games get your game now!!!

• now playing Lucius III [PC]

Lucius is back. In a whole new narrative experience, he now returns to his old neighborhood of Winter Hill. The path will be a difficult one, with trials and tribulations waiting ahead. Has he made the right choices? Is it finally time to end it all?

- the graphics is not that good
    - controls using the xbox controller was quirky
    - has ultra wide support
    - interesting gameplay
    - sound effect not quite good

5/10

• -- edited by ox0adonis0xo on Dec 15 2018, 09:22 AM

• pa recommend MMORPG please... 1070ti, hindi ko masulit flyff lang nilalaro ko haha
  • pa recommend MMORPG please... 1070ti, hindi ko masulit flyff lang nilalaro ko haha

here are some of the MMORPG games that i own and for me personally notable to play :)

-- edited by ox0adonis0xo on Dec 16 2018, 06:57 AM
  • heads up guys! if you dont already know yet, epic games is refining itself to be like steam games, it has been promoting itself by giving out free games, it has given subnautica last time and will be giving away super meat boy on december 28. also plenty of developers already jump ship to epic games to publish their games. so if you have not installed epic games launcher it is time to do so. epic games is also the distributor of the fee to play battle royale fortnite :)

• now playing GRIS [PC]
    Gris is a hopeful young girl lost in her own world, dealing with a painful experience in her life. Her journey through sorrow is manifested in her dress, which grants new abilities to better navigate her faded reality.

<click here for link>

[+]
    - the game's sound effects is superb!
    - the game is quite good eventhough it is run and jump and collect stars only
    - the game's graphics design was very good also cinematics
    - the game is simple yet elegant in presentation
    - works well on xbox controller

[-]
    - has no ultra wide support

10/10

• now playing BELOW [PC]
    BELOW is a solitary journey through the haunted depths of a forbidden isle. Explore. Survive. Discover.

<click here for link>

[+]
    - interesting game
    - xbox 360 controller works

[-]
    - no ultra wide support
    - no proper tutorial at start
    - sound is dull
    - very far field of view

6/10

• now playing BATTLEFIELD V MULTIPLAYER [PC]

c'mon guys add me up on steam and lets play online, my origin ID is o0adonis0o

ping is very good at 44, i'm on pldt fibr 50 Mbps

-- edited by ox0adonis0xo on Dec 17 2018, 09:05 PM
  • heads up! Geneshift is currently free at steam for a limited time !!!
    <click here for link>

also get Anno 1602 free for a limited time on ubisoft, you need to install ubisoft client to get this free game
    <click here for link>

-- edited by ox0adonis0xo on Dec 18 2018, 05:19 AM
  • now playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Multiplayer [PC]

c'mon guys add me up on blizzard and lets play online multiplayer, my blizzard id is xxadonisxx#1977

• Heads up! Sins of a Solar Empire:Rebellion is current free at steam for a limited time until Dec. 19, get your game now!

• purchased this game on steam for 70 petot on steam, the game has a very positive rating plus the price is drastically super cheap at 80% off, sale price ends soon so you might wanna check it out too guys :)

• now playing Bladed Fury [PC]
    An action game set in the Ancient China, bringing players addictive experiences with its unique Chinese traditional art-style and sound design.

<click here for link>

[+)
    - games graphics is good
    - voice acting is good
    - xbox controller is supported and funtions well
    - plenty of moves and weapons to master
    - interesting story
    - simple but enjoying gameplay

[-]
    - no ultrawide support
    - no option to change to english dialogue, only chinese dialogue with english subtitles

* 2D side scrolling game
    * game encourages you that it is best played when using a controller
    * at time of writing game is 30% off at steam

9/10

-- edited by ox0adonis0xo on Dec 19 2018, 05:08 AM

• now playing TY the Tasmanian Tiger 3 [PC]
    CRIKEY! TY is back with a brand new adventure, in this fully remastered version of TY the Tasmanian Tiger 3: Night of the Quinkan. Pick up your rangs; pull on your shorts, and prepare to rescue the SOUTHERN RIVERS from a brand new threat - the QUINKAN...

<click here for link>

[+]
    - game is great for kids
    - the background music is entertaining to listen to
    - has xbox controller support

[-]
    - no ultra wide support
    - game graphics seem outdated and blocky compared to current game graphics standards

* 3d platformer game

8/10

-- edited by ox0adonis0xo on Dec 19 2018, 05:23 AM

• now updating all my game application clients : steam, origin, epic games, ubisoft, and blizzard yung twitch nde ko pa ininstall hehe :P

* so plenty of games but so little time to play :P
  • now playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Team Deathmatch