Forum Topic

HDMI to VGA converter issue / Needs to unplug and replug issue.

• Hi there mga ka TPC, i just need your help regarding this issue.
    I have bought a HDMI to VGA converter with this kind (Picture below) but mine have a 3.5mm slot in the VGA part. The issue is every single time i turn on or restart my PC it does not recognize my monitor, it will only show the display once i unplug and plug-in the HDMI from the Graphic Card. I look around the internet for a solution but i haven't found anything. Does anyone here had or have the same issue? Btw, i have tried the to connect my PC (using a full HDMI cable) directly in my TV which have a HDMI slot and its 100% working properly without issues.

Im using windows 10
    Sapphire Radeon RX 460
    Monitor LG W1943SS-PF Specs (which only have a VGA slot)

• what I can say is, tapon mo na yan, bili ka ng ugreen or vention branded HDMI to VGA adapter, pag nabili mo na, connect it to your source and the vga cable with addition of USB power and plug it to your spare USB port on your system.
  • @polka i appreciate your reply but the HDMI to VGA adapter is new and it was tested in front of me it was perfectly working fine. I will do change the adapter but first i want to know if there is any other way to fix this issue.
  • odan,

usually yung mga HDMI to VGA adapter nagana intermittent or any will work only for short period of time because of the materials and chipset use. Ilan beses na ako nakabili nito sa sm nasakit ulo ko kasi pag test ok naman pag uwi minsana namimili. If you want to make sure working better buy branded like Ugreen subok na.Pili ka na lang listed below:

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/ugreen-active-hdmi-to-vga-with-audio-and-mirco-usb-converter-premium-aluminum-case-black-i161816132-s197954268.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.5.63721a57pivmi8&search=1

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/ugreen-active-hdmi-to-vga-flat-cable-compatible-for-apple-tv-pc-tv-laptops-black-i484334075-s1266456756.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.61.63721a57pivmi8&search=1
  • @odan

well then deal with the issue then, replacement is the only fix. or you can also change the GPU instead.