Forum Topic

Official Xiaomi WiFi 6 Routers Thread

• any experience sa wireless mesh ng xiaomi 2 x ax3000? contemplating if xiaomi is better than deco m5 mesh? I plan to set this up on my brother's house.
  • Anyone here using Redmi AX5? mine started having connectivity issues on 2.4ghz but works perfectly fine with 5ghz. A restart would fix it but eventually will stop working again. im running the latest firmware and did try a factory reset.
  • hindi kaya nag kakaroon ka na ng overload sa number of devices for the 2.4ghz? ....need to use it only for IOT devices kung pede... wag na phones an laptops...
  • wow ha.. hindi ko akalin ang xioami ax3200 is a rebranded redmi ax6 router?
  • redmi ax6 specs....<click here for link> xiaomi ax3200specs .....<click here for link>
  • ax3200

ax6
  • any experience sa wireless mesh ng xiaomi 2 x ax3000? contemplating if xiaomi is better than deco m5 mesh? I plan to set this up on my brother's house.

Me. Ok siya pero parang mahina siya pag madaming walls ang house niyo (siguro due to lack of antennas)
    Pero malaki inimprove ng connection namin in terms of streaming and gaming.
  • Me. Ok siya pero parang mahina siya pag madaming walls ang house niyo (siguro due to lack of antennas)
    Pero malaki inimprove ng connection namin in terms of streaming and gaming.

Just an update, I was able to setup the 2-pack Xiaomi AX3000. Main one on the 2nd floor, mesh is on the 1st floor. Stable naman yung wifi.

First time to use xiaomi, and medyo limited pala yung features niya compared sa Asus.

-- edited by frequenzy on Feb 28 2022, 02:51 AM