Forum Topic

NVidia GeForce RTX 40 Series & AMD Radeon RX7000 Series (NVidia & AMD News, Updates and Help Desk)

• axelangelPSMOC007

Lets start with ThermalTake Core WP200 Chassis (this includes the pedestal chassis for extended liquid cooling), Thermaltake Tough Power TF1 80Plus Titanium 1550w (PS-TPD-1550FNFATx-1) or Asus ROG Thor Titanium 1600w (ROG-THOR-1600T-GAMING), 12 - 18TB SG Exos or Skyhawk or WD Purple or Gold maybe 4 to 6 pieces you understand that this is a STORAGE PC! And 4 - 6 pieces because even Extended-ATX mobos only have 6 - 8 SATA 6GB/s ports and I need to reserve for a 5.25 BD-ROM Drive. Number of M.2s will depend on the number of M.2 slots of the E-ATX Mobo.

A 128GB DDR5 Memory Kit coming from Kingston, Corsair or G-Skill. Only E-ATX motherboards have this capacity for memory. 2 Acer PREDATOR X32 FP, one for playing games and second screen for other things. Could be the screen on the bottom will be my playing screen/desktop and the screen on top will be for viewing other things for faster productivity. Sound Card will be EVGA Nu Audio Pro 7.1.

These are all still a plan, of course I need huge amounts of money to buy these. Anytime my plan could change!

Speakers and other things to follow because if I want the Intel thirteenth Generation CPU then I will select a new E-ATX motherboard! Computer table will be customized, I will draw my table and bring it to the furniture crafts man. My family knows a family doing this business.
  • 2 Acer PREDATOR X32 FP, one for playing games and second screen for other things

good choice,

Thermaltake Tough Power TF1 80Plus Titanium 1550w (PS-TPD-1550FNFATx-1) or Asus ROG Thor Titanium 1600w (ROG-THOR-1600T-GAMING)

check johnny guru website on psu
    <click here for link>

ThermalTake Core WP200 Chassis oh,,, big case,, server?/personal?

12 - 18TB SG Exos or Skyhawk or WD Purple or Gold maybe 4 to 6 pieces you understand that this is a STORAGE PC

for what storage is this?

A 128GB DDR5 Memory Kit coming from Kingston, Corsair or G-Skill.

Corsair.my personal choice
    <click here for link>

Sound Card will be EVGA Nu Audio Pro 7.1.

why not try sound blaster G series
    <click here for link>

Computer table will be customized, I will draw my table and bring it to the furniture crafts man

try searching Rico anop facebook ,u can help a fellow driver
    <click here for link>
  • Balik VR ako lately. Damn, medyo hirap pa din yung 3080Ti sa HP Reverb G2 HMD. Kung x2 talaga ang generational performance uplift ng RTX 40-series sa 30-series, baka mapa upgrade ako.
  • TGT2THRUSTMASTER

ThermalTake Core WP200
    Storage for different things for my DOWNLOADS! I cannot say here what things in particular.

Acer PREDATOR X32 FP
    Thanks for saying GOOD CHOICE! But this is an AMD FreeSync Monitor, anytime once I see a 32 to 34 inch 4K Monitor that have NVidia G-Sync Ultimate HDR600 - 1000, Dolby Vision etchetera any time I might change my mind! AS LONG AS ITS 32 TO 34 INCH NOT CURVE! I really dislike curve monitors it is useless for me! Oh and all HDMI ports should be version 2.1! These are my requirements for a PC Monitor.

Corsair.my personal choice
    YEAH RIGHT THE SAME HERE HAHAHAHA! Anytime I might consider Corsair but my first favorite and first to release DDR5 memory for PC was Kingston. These two are my top choices, the first high performance memory makers. G-Skill will be my third choice. My requirements are Memory with lights and overclockable and the one with the fastest CL timings at 128GB.

why not try sound blaster G series
    "I HAD ENOUGH" OF Creative Labs! During the years when X-Fi Fatal1ty was new when I was using my PCI mobo, after using your PC for a few months, the sound card becomes silent as in not producing sound because Creative had driver issues before in all of their sound card products. I have to "RE-INSTALL" the drivers to make the sound card function again. Installing the drivers takes almost 20 minutes. This was a big hassle to me during those years. I bought a Creative USB sound card before the one with a remote but because it was sold here in Asia so I got no remote, only European and American countries received the one with remote. Then the same happened. The drivers gets broken after using my computer for months. I use it for me laptop so I could use my Logitech Z-5500, G51, Razer Mako and Creative Gigaworks T3. You think I use these all together, wrong! I change speakers monthly before. Then I visited different speaker forums. Many Creative users of sound cards reported they was having the same problem with Creative Sound Cards broken drivers. I WILL NEVER GO BACK INTO USING CREATIVE LABS SOUND CARDS! They do not make 7.1 sound cards IT SUCKS! EVGA Nu Audio Pro 7.1. is the sound card I like to try because it has a daughter board and I am planning to buy a used CREATIVE GIGAWORKS S750 7.1 T.H.X speaker set. The only STUPID DESIGN to the 7.1 Nu Audio Pro is its 7.1 wiring are both wired on the main PCI-E sound card and its PCI-E daughter board. So if you lose the daughter board you cannot use 7.1 audio. But this is a beast of a high-end sound card today. There is another high-end audio device I want to connect on this high-end sound card that is not meant for PC use but you can connect it on your PC if you like to! This will be a trial on my part, I want to experiment. We can talk more about this audio settings in the future.

try searching Rico anop facebook ,u can help a fellow driver
    Thank you man on this one! If he can create a customized computer table for me, I will be the one giving him the wood materials I want then it means he can also create a "CUSTOMIZED BIG TELEVISION STAND" for my family to be put in our living room.

Other Peripherals, Accessories and other things including computer chair and eye glass and gloves and everything that I might need, everything will just follow. Anytime the plan could change.
  • Balik VR ako lately. Damn, medyo hirap pa din yung 3080Ti sa HP Reverb G2 HMD. Kung x2 talaga ang generational performance uplift ng RTX 40-series sa 30-series, baka mapa upgrade ako.

Partly why naghihintay ako ng 40-series. Also, para more future proof ang rig ko, should I decide to change things up and plug it to my TV
  • karahasan

GOOD CHOICE BUB! You have a good thinking. Upgrading to 40 Series will make your Personal Computer last longer.
  • ^
    Yea if you stick to a certain workload or settings like 1080/1440p but technology is moving fast, consoles are targetting 4k already with a bit of Ray Tracing. Also take note of power consumption because it's a big issue right now.
  • clampzy

People who are contented playing on a lower and cheaper technology, they are fine with their decision. You are fully aware that if you want the highest technology that is being offered at the moment you need to spend hundreds of thousands to millions of cash! Technology is fast moving but if you will assemble a high-end machine you may not need to assemble a new machine in the next decade meaning in the next ten years. You only have to upgrade your graphics card, change power supply and change your HDD, SSD, M.2 or Monitor including mouse and keyboard whichever gets broken first rather than changing the whole machine.
  • CREATIVE GIGAWORKS S750 7.1, circa 2004 pa ito ah. Yung Gigaworks ko na 2.1 nabenta ko pa bago nag fail yung amp, nagamit pa naman ng bumili for 2 years.
  • I will include Intel into our talk! I forgot to include Intel on the Thread Title!
  • People who are contented playing on a lower and cheaper technology, they are fine with their decision.

and it also depends on commander's decision too! :D
  • gr8guy

Commander you mean your mama or papa or your Wife or Husband or maybe your older sister or brother or maybe anyone among your relatives?
  • AMD Radeon 7950 XT reported to be more of a beast of a graphics card compared to the NVidia GeForce RTX 4090 and 4090 Ti. Lets see if this is true. I will post benchmarks later if I can find some.

Meanwhile, the Geforce RTX 40 Series release date might get pushed back instead of September, the 4090 might be released by October 2022, the RTX 4080 by November, RTX 4070 by December and hopefully to those who just like to have a mid-end graphics card or a PC that will only costs 70,000 below, the RTX 4060 will be released as early as January 2023 next year. NVidia plans to release all Ti or Titanium versions all at the same time from 4060 Ti up to 4090 Ti all in just one month next year February up to May 2023. The prices of these graphics cards are to be expected just MSRP. No crazy too expensive pricing like what scalpers did last two years ago.
  • @PC_ComponentsAssembler
    wow,are you saying your going to build a high end pc? is it for personal use ?

• Interesting how since before the launch of the RDNA2, AMD has been able to more effectively clamp down on leaks compared to Nvidia. Same thing happening again with RDNA3. I mean, Lovelace leaks are all over the place but not a peep about RDNA3.

-- edited by MrBungle on Jul 26 2022, 04:11 AM
  • Post deleted #12424347
  • Post deleted #12424348
  • MrBungle

Is that what you noticed? I noticed that NVidia had a lot of leaks recently. AMD Radeon have a few but the RTX 40 Series can be easily found everywhere even in the news.
  • @PC_ComponentsAssembler

That's what kopite7kimi, a renowned leaker is saying on twitter. AMD seems to have gotten good at keeping its cards (pun intended) close to its chest nowadays.

Although this may also be indicative of how close the launch of the RTX 40-series is because when the AIB's and manufacturers begin receiving the final specs and reference board designs, there are more opportunities for leakers to get their hands on juicy info on the next gen gpus.
  • I am interested to know what PCIe power connectors will be used for the next gen GPUs, Nvidia and AMD.
  • shinto

According to the news, NVidia will force you to buy a new power supply for their up coming 4090 and 4090 Ti. They did not said that they are really forcing you but it will lead you to this forcing yourself to buy a 1000w to 1500w PLATINUM TO TITANIUM 80 PLUS power suppler. Man that is like 12 to 30,000 in Philippine Currency. It is like you bought yourself an RTX 3060 to 3070 graphics card. NVidia said that the 4090 and 4090 Ti will have 450w and 600w expectedly. One more thing is that these video cards might use a special graphics card power supply connector that is an 8-pin and one graphics card might use two of these 8-pins. LET US HOPE THIS IS NOT TRUE! More wattage needed now you need a new power supply connector. I do not think AMD have the same case but maybe only a 350 to 400 w power supply is need. Still like I always advice to others if you connect more components inside your system then at least get a 750 to 850w 80 Plus Gold power supply. NEVER BE THRIFTY WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR POWER SUPPLY. It is one of the most important components of your Personal Computer.
  • power is power,yan ang buhay ng cpu, dami kasi tinitiped sa psu, yan ang 1 of the pc component na importante , meron naman computer computation website kung ilan ang needed mong power wattage,
    <click here for link>

sample need mong power para sa lahat ng pc components mo is 500 watts, hinde ibig sabihin 500 watts din na power supply ang needed mo,bigyan nyo po ng allowance

sample computation
    750 watts psu x 20% = 150 80% not 100 percent ang 750 watts kayang ibigay efficient na power

750 - 150 =600 watts yan lang ang kayang ibigay at max ng 750 watts
    meron kapang allowance na 50 watts para sa needed mong power na 500 watts
    kapag lumagpas ka sa 80%capacity ng psu mo yan na ang cause ng pagiinet or magkakaroon na ng kahirapaan yung psu mo kasi lagpas na siya beyond sa 80 percent mark ,

walang pinakaiba yan sa bahay kung ilan ang ang amperahe ng circuit breaker nyo po
    Remember your Physics high school? OHMS LAW V=IR

sample 30 amperes
    amp x volts = watts
    30 amperes x 220 volts (kuryente natin sa pilipinas)=6,600 watts

hinde ibig sabihin 6600 watts din ang max load , beyond 80% na wattage kapa nagamit nyo mag tri trip yung breaker
    yan yung laymans term para din sa computer components para po sa inyo im just sharing it to you para meron pong dagdag na kaalaman
    thank you
  • callawaygolf

Yes! You had read my post talking to I AM SURE HE IS A TROLL, that I was planning to assemble a HIGH-END Personal Computer this September to December or maybe up to February Next year. I am waiting for the Intel 13th Generation, RTX 4070 Ti or maybe 4090 Ti and new E-ATX motherboard for the 13th Gen CPU. I hope there will be Thermaltake WP200 Core left. I am planning to have a 1600 watts Power Supply. YES THIS WILL BE FOR PERSONAL USE because this will be my "Storage PC".
  • kung alin mahusay sa mining at mas mura yun ang panalo.
  • No eVGA RTX 40 series
  • Knowing Jen-Hsun, prices will be still insane because they need to sell all their surplus 3000 series cards until halfway of next year
    Knowing the stores here, not many bought P100k+ GPUs so they'll be trying to pawn them off in the coming weeks and new cards will still be overpriced
    Also ATX 3.0 PSUs are like $240+, that means x2 iyan dito lol
  • abang-abang mode muna sa 2xxx & 3xxx models kapag lumabas itong 4xxx series gpu <3
  • pang damo lang kwarta diha yan dong,naa mo sobra? palit na dong
  • abang na 3000 series. taas ng price.

confirmed (usd)
    4090 1599
    4080 1199

expected (usd)
    4070 799
    4060 699

-- edited by Deadmau5 on Sep 20 2022, 08:37 AM