Forum Topic

PLDT Home DSL Plan 999 Xperience Plan (See page 583 for FAQ, any topic leading to piracy is not allowed.)

• filipinX

You are such one emotional man. This is the way I write. If you do not like long post, you are free to not answer. I won't get angry if no one answers. There are many places where where I could ask. Stop repeating it.

As for your educational example, paragraph and experience, I ACKNOWLEDGE IT. You sound like an older man than me who have his family but not only your family but you have your own family who is surrounded with friends so practicality and changed of life sink in your brain, that is not a bad thing because as we grow older we change plans in life. Or maybe you have other hobbies, change of hobbies. As I've red on other forum threads here Tipid users always advice practicality to others, which is cheaper, you do not need that, do you really need a faster PC a more expensive PC and other stuff before you spend your hard earned cash. If my decision of having a faster internet is not something you want then it is not for you. Having a faster internet could be used to other things that I plan in the future.

We both have a different life. Yes, it is important to save money. We have no money problems. We know how to save money. If that is your mentality as a former data hoarder, your change of plan does not apply to me. I like to collect different kinds of data and application software both games and productivity software, its not only movies and other videos that I download. Of course I will not say the other things I download and save BUT INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT TO ME! Think of this as a virtual archival library of books and many things.

You are regretting that you should have not burned/write on blank CD/DVD/BD many of the data that you downloaded because it just suffer from CD rot. The big question is "HOW DID YOU KEEP YOUR DISCS DURING THE 90'S"? Maybe you bought low quality blank disc because if you did it will get broken in less than a year or in just a few years. High quality disc will last for 6 to 8 decades theoretically. I am thinking of the opposite since 2017. I plan to buy in the future a BD-ROM writer 5.25" from LG, Asus or Pioneer and get a Verbatim 128GB blank BD. The plan is to preserve the life of my big DATA collection. I am waiting for Philips and Sony if they will make this, 1 TERABYTE BLANK BLU-RAY DISC TO DISTRIBUTE 8K MOVIES if this will happen. If they will plan to release this then I can buy a 1TB blank BD fora larger archival of my DATA that has longer life than HDDs. About buying HDDs, I buy every 7 to 8 years including buying a new dock and 8 to 10 bay enclosures or 5 bay enclosure. If you think I buy every year the highest capacity disk sold by SG and WD you are wrong.

You and I have a different life, I know you understand that. So your education to me does not fully apply except the money savings part because even if I said we do not have money problems we still save money. So we are now OFF-TOPIC. I only said the other things that I do why I need faster internet.

My question was answered, I am finished here.
  • @PC_ComponentsAssembler

I pity myself and others for helping.

You appear to have bigger problems than bad internet.
  • filipinX

Man hahahaha lets stop this. I am not here to insult and to show off. See, I was right you are too emotional. Now I will tell you what you told to me, "be calm". Come on dude we are adults here calm down. Since during my years as a kid, my life mostly revolves around computers. Do you get the picture? We both have different lives. I found that my life's purpose is in the field of ELECTRONICS AND COMPUTERS like programming and everything about computers, as long as it is about computers and electronics. I respect your hobby whatever it is that is your current hobby now and the life that you have and in return you respect what I like to do in life. This is not about who does better. Do not take things personally calm down bub hahahaha.

I had said my thanks to you and to the other guy for answering me. Lets get back to the internet. For faster internet, I was not saying like "ohhh tomorrow or next week, my internet will be 600+ MBPS", it is still on plan and I need to save more money to prepare for the monthly bill. AAAAAND asking first to others here and in real life before making the decision of I will go to P.L.D.T or transfer to Globe to still have that telephone then Sky Broad Band for back up internet for Cable and Internet TV are all still being planned.

I invite you to my own thread, visit it if you are a player playing video games but its not about games it is about GRAPHICS CARDS, NVidia GeForce, AMD Radeon and the up coming Intel Arc discussion. My thread is relatively new so there are only a few post. Do not ruin your morning taking things personally calm down man we are not here to fight or argue! Visit my thread if you share the same interest.
  • good morning
    guys guys, keep it calm, we share our experiences here in tipidpc, we have our own opinion and differences about the matter,as for both of you we respect your opinions and ideas and thank you for sharing it here ,

kalma, lang mga brother's ,,were here not to argue but share ,
    sharing is giving, so salamat

@pc are you a chinese? ho cha ki, ahiya or shoti? ive read about fengshui matter,
    @filipin kuya relax lang po ,salamat sa mga ideas po ninyo and share it here,

respeto lang po sa bawat isa salamat po,hinde po natin kilala kung sino po ang nakakusap natin sa forum

• axelangelPSMOC007

Good Early Morning to you. I look Chinese and Korean according to peoples opinion of my appearance but no I am not. I do not believe that Feng Shui is true. There are other things to make the vibration of the place and to clear energy and to let the positive energy to flow in yourself and home without the use of Feng Shui. As you have red my post or how I answer, I am cool but the other one has an issue to himself.

Sir/Mister you were the last one to post in my thread, could you help me keep it moving? There are some new news about the upcoming graphics cards.

Again to the two people who answered my question here, THANK YOU!
  • @pc
    can you tell me kuya what thread po yuun? is it about the new graphics card ng nvidia? rtx 4000 series?
  • axelangelPSMOC007

<click here for link>