Forum Topic

*Official Liquid Cooling Users (see faqs on page 157)

• @j3pys

You might want to check these out...

Barrow SPD10-S Pump 240 Water Cooling Kit = Php 11,500

Barrow DDC Pump & Reservoir Combo 240 Water Cooling Kit = Php 12,500

• @sleepygeepy

Was pertaining to those nga sir, reliable ba yung barrow na brand, also is the reservoir and pump combo better than the one with a seperate pump?
  • ok naman Barrow so far. Currently using their fittings, pump tsaka res. No complaints so far.
  • @j3yps
    Was pertaining to those nga sir, reliable ba yung barrow na brand, also is the reservoir and pump combo better than the one with a seperate pump?

Sa nababasa ko na reviews ok naman ang Barrow na brand. Mas kilala yata sila for their fittings kasi parang exact clone ng Bitspower. Either way I think this kit is still way better than your typical Asetek based AIO watercooler.

Regarding reservoir and pump combo, I would suggest you get this kung hindi naman problem ang mounting sa case. Also makakatipid ka din sa fittings since hindi mo na kailangan i-link yung reservoir and pump together. As a rule yung pump should be submerged in coolant kaya mas simple yung setup if yung pump and reservoir are integrated together.

I think maganda yung separate reservoir and pump kung may plans ka mag upgrade to a more expensive pump (like Laing D5) or yung reservoir hindi pwede i-mount vertically sa case, or gusto mo yung pump is isolated like sa loob ng PSU shroud etc.
  • ayon sa mga modder sa pinas mas tiwala sila ngayon sa barrow compare sa ek.
  • mahirap lang sa barrow, mababa QA, pag minalas ka may fittings na may stain sa loob gaya ng isang 45degree rotary ko. pero overall, sa presyo niyan ano pang marereklamo mo? :D
  • Barrow oks naman, used barrow compression, rotary fittings no problem naman so far, also barrow d5 pump. which almost same lang with ek pumps,
  • So i skimped on an LCS because i got a GREAT deal on a Swiftech H240X2 Prestige. Now the problem is it's leaking (yes, it's bnew and with warranty). Honestly i don't want to deal with the whole RMA process. Is there anybody who can do home service to fix this one issue?

The leak is on the tube connected to the pump.

If ever someone is willing pls send me a PM :)

-- edited by j3yps on Nov 13 2017, 01:20 AM

Got a refund for the leaky cooler and got this

no more leaks though the temps i think could be better, i was advised by the modder to give it a few days for improvements in temps.

-- edited by j3yps on Nov 17 2017, 10:38 PM