Visit the Forums
Register Now!

User Login

Forum Topic

CDR-King items discussion thread (no text speak!)

• saang branch kayo may nakitang ganto?

• kung wala pwede bumili ng ganyan na spare parts for a blood pressure cuff then kabitan ng lumang ballpen

• I bought a cdrking xbox360 clone controller for use with my laptop. I also have an original wired one used on my desktop. Note the orig one has a small factory defect. Mahirap ma detect if I press the left shoulder button

here are the differences of the cdrking clone:
    * slightly more rough plastic surface
    * no breakaway 2 part usb cable
    * very slightly less accurate analog sticks, hard to describe
    * Analog stick spring is slightly weaker
    * much less lifespan (more on that later)
    * Instead of the shiny X button it has a green cdrking button

So while it works it pretty much feels very very similar to the original. If it were not for the short lifespan I would say its pretty good

I had it for a couple of months then used it hard for a month. Was able to finish a JRPG but then this happened

The device manager has Universal Serial Bus Controllers Flag USB Device Not Recognized. Device Descriptor Request Failed

Oh well, chalk it up to experience
  • note: tried it both on laptop and desktop both relatively new devices with win 10. Same thing
  • Oh well, chalk it up to experience

the only time I was happy was the arcade Joystick... left it to gather dust due to work and still ok to play on my recent test with a doujin fighting game

as for Controllers... give it a month or so and it will fail by itself, tried the Playstation non analog controller =/

• ^ oo bro among all of the items i purchased at cdrking e, less than a year lang tinatagal and without any reason, it just stops working, kaya after that i avoid purchasing at cdrking e.
  • ^ oo bro among all of the items i purchased at cdrking e, less than a year lang tinatagal and without any reason, it just stops working, kaya after that i avoid purchasing at cdrking e.

eto na lang sir... out of 100% ng stocks nilalabas nila at least 20-30% are hidden gems, the rest are junk

mga mouse and most likely computer stuffs are to be avoided... yung reversible USB to Micro-USB-A sa kanila at least 2+ months sumablay
  • mine are usbs,mouse and my most expensive purchase was an external hdd 1tb for 4k ata, then after just a year and 6months nagloloko na hanggang sa nacra nalang, ksama ng naglaho mga well kept old memories (movies and pics). Dun na din natapos ung storya namin ni cdrking hahahahah btw guys i just bought a usb sa isang shop sa sm and ung price sa cd rking compare sa iba e hindi na nalalayo mas cheaper lang ung sa cdrking ng 20-50 pesos.

-- edited by glendbest on Jan 16 2017, 11:38 AM
  • mine are usbs,mouse and my most expensive purchase was an external hdd 1tb for 4k ata, then after just a year and 6months nagloloko na hanggang sa nacra nalang, ksama ng naglaho mga well kept old memories (movies and pics). Dun na din natapos ung storya namin ni cdrking hahahahah btw guys i just bought a usb sa isang shop sa sm and ung price sa cd rking compare sa iba e hindi na nalalayo mas cheaper lang ung sa cdrking ng 20-50 pesos.

yung 200-300 na 2.5 HDD USB enclosure ang matibay sa akin up till now ginagamit sa WD Scorpio 500GB, yung 680 na E-SATA casing ko namatay na....

mukhang matinding sugal kasi sa CD-R King...
  • kung controller lang din, mas maganda bumili na lang kayo ng legit controllers from playstation or xbox. they should work on PC naman OOB specially kung yung games mo e hindi pirated at youre using steam for your game purchases since I think 97% of their games are controller compatible, although almost all of them are designed to work with xbox controller, it should work with any controller for playstation (sixaxis or better) OOB without any kind of driver installation or hacks.

of course mahal nga lang pero worth it naman. I still have my sixaxis controller working with my HTPC for past 8 years since my 1st PS3 purchase Ive done (bundled with it), di bale ang repair lang na ginawa ko sa kanya is yung analog stick yung rubber thing nya, nagmamantika but theres a easy fix on that anyway for 100 pesos pruchase from lazada which is cap replacement for analog stick on PS3.