Forum Topic

Hunter X Hunter

• You're right.. Kalluto pala ung naka-Kimono and not Alluka. Maybe Hisoka is following a path:
    Genei Ryodan -> Zoldyck Family -> Killua -> Gon -> Ging -> Zodiacs

hmmm there's a connection. I remember during the voting on the zodiacs he doesn't want to participate on the voting but wants to fight the zodiacs, especially ging. hisoka is really a crazy son of ** haha I think he just wants Chrollo for now, he badly wants to kill him and killing the ryodan is his way of messing with Chrollo's temper and concentration on fights - in which I think is one of his best assets when fighting. He doesn't lose his cool and maintains serenity even under extreme pressure, just like with the fight between him and the zoldycks.

vs nobunaga, he will use his cards i think.
  • hmmm there's a connection. I remember during the voting on the zodiacs he doesn't want to participate on the voting but wants to fight the zodiacs, especially ging. hisoka is really a crazy son of ** haha I think he just wants Chrollo for now, he badly wants to kill him and killing the ryodan is his way of messing with Chrollo's temper and concentration on fights - in which I think is one of his best assets when fighting. He doesn't lose his cool and maintains serenity even under extreme pressure, just like with the fight between him and the zoldycks.

Yes... but I think the order is different. Hehe... Hisoka's nen is so versatile... the way he uses it proves his battle prowess. Last chapter he used it like a spring to jump higher/faster.

vs nobunaga, he will use his cards i think.

That made me think... why the hell did he not use his cards on those clones, he could've easily strengthen it with nen & cut their heads cleanly...
  • hayy wala nanaman ako naintindihan sa new release haha katamad basahin ang hahaba haha!
  • Did Kurapika just sensed... Hisoka?
  • That made me think... why the hell did he not use his cards on those clones, he could've easily strengthen it with nen & cut their heads cleanly...

i think it will not be effective in cutting the head off easily since theres a lot of them, it will require a huge amount of nen just for their heads, its more practical to chop them off manually :) i also think the velocity of the cards will not be able to cut the neck accurately so he will waste effort kung di naputol,

Back to dragging storyline na naman, hehe
    the spiders are definitely in the ship :) and im sure hisokas there :)
  • Imo nagiging exciting na naman. Kaso andyan na naman very short hiatus.
  • ^ Hopefully. Togashi is known for taking hiatuses for years at a time. :(
  • It's back up.

http://readms.net/r/hunter_x_hunter/361/4362/1

<click here for link>
  • ano say nyo sa new release .. puro chika .. walang action haha
  • damn. back after a short hiatus

pinakita na din power ng index chain ni kurapika

-- edited by magichunter on Jun 28 2017, 05:54 PM
  • Ch. 362

http://readms.net/r/hunter_x_hunter/362/4380/1

<click here for link>

http://readms.net/r/hunter_x_hunter/363/4397/1