Tom: What happens if you fall in love?
Summer: Well, you don\'t believe that, do you?
Tom: It\'s love. It\'s not Santa Claus.
~500 Days of summer
Gimli: Never thought I\'d die fighting side by side with an Elf.
Legolas: What about side by side with a friend?
- LOTR Return of The King
Gimli: Oh come on, we can take \'em.
Aragorn: It\'s a long way.
Gimli: Toss me.
Gimli: I cannot jump the distance, you\'ll have to toss me.
Gimli: Don\'t tell the elf.
Aragorn: Not a word.
- LOTR Two Towers
1. You\'re nothing but a second-rate, trying hard copycat! - Cherie Gil, Bituing Walang Ningning (1985)
2. Para kang karinderyang bukas sa lahat ng gustong kumain. -V ilma Santos, Palimos ng Pag-ibig (1985)
3. Walang himala! Ang himala ay nasa puso ng tao! Nasa puso nating lahat! - Nora Aunor, Himala (1982)
4. My brother is not a pig! My brother is not a pig! Ang kapatid ko ay tao, hindi baboy damo! - Nora Aunor, Minsa\'y Isang Gamugamo (1976)
5. Once, twice, thrice, gaano ba kadalas ang minsan? - Hilda Koronel, Gaano Kadalas ang Minsan? (1982)
6. Ayoko ng tinatapakan ako. Ayoko ng masikip, ayoko ng mabaho, ayoko ng walang tubig, ayoko ng walang pagkain, ayoko ng putik! - Maricel Soriano, Kaya Kong Abutin ang Langit (1984)
7. Hayop... Hayuuup... Hayuuupppp!\" - Nora Aunor, Ina Ka Ng Anak Mo (1979)
8. Trabaho lang ito, walang personalan. - Rudy Fernandez, Markang Bungo? (1991)
9. Si Val! Si Val! Puro na lang si Val! Si Val na walang malay!\" -Vilma Santos, Saan Nagtatago ang Pag-ibig? (1987)
10. Ikaw pala. Ikaw pala ang sinasabi ng asawa ko na asawa mo na asawa ng bayan! - Laurice Guillen, Nagalit ang Buwan sa Haba ng Gabi (1983)
11. Akala mo lang wala... pero meron! Meron! Meron!\" - Carlo Aquino, Bata, Bata...Paano Ka Ginawa? (1998)
12. Gutay-gutay na ang katawan nyo... pati na ang kaluluwa nyo! - Sharon Cuneta, Pasan Ko ang Daigdig (1987)
13. Sabel! This must be love!\" - Carmi Martin, Working Girls (1986)
14. FPJ: Ang problema sa\'yo maaga kang ipinanganak!
Sharon: Ang problema naman sayo, huli kang ipinanganak! -Fernando Poe Jr. and Sharon Cuneta, Kahit Konting Pagtingin (1990)
15. Wala akong pakialam, ibalik mo sa akin si Jun-jun. Ibalik mo sa akin ang anak ko! Ibalik mo sa akin si Jun-jun. Ibalik mo! - Vilma Santos, Paano Ba Ang Mangarap? (1983)
16. Kung saan, kailan, at paanong labanan, magpasabi ka lang. Hindi kita uurungan! - Sharon Cuneta, Dapat Ka Bang Mahalin? (1984)
17. Alice: ?Mamamatay ako Ate, pag kinuha mo sa akin si Alex!
Lorna: Ipalilibing kita.?
Alice: Ate, please!
Lorna: Nung inagaw mo sakin si... muntik na rin akong mamatay. Puwes, ikaw naman ngayon ang mamatay! - Lorna Tolentino and Alice Dixson, Nagbabagang Luha? (1988)
18. Simple lang naman ang hinihingi ko. Kung hindi mo ako marespeto bilang asawa, respetuhin mo naman ako bilang kaibigan. Kung hindi naman, respetuhin mo ako bilang tao. - Vilma Santos, Relasyon (1982)
19. Rene: Cheetaehhh... ganda lalake!?
Echo: Ul*l! Sinungaling! Panget! Panget! - Rene Requiestas, Starzan
20. Kung hindi tayo kikilos sino ang kikilos? Kung hindi ngayon, kailan pa? - Vilma Santos, Sister Stella L. (1984)
-- edited by zenneeon2_aka_ZenNeeoN2 on Jul 31 2012, 08:29 PM
\"Yan ang gusto ko sa babae, yung LUMALABAN, bwahahahahaha\" - Romy Diaz!
"all is well"
- Rancho (3 Idiots)
Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!
- Al Pacino in Devils Advocate.
Kevin Lomax: "Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven", is that it?
John Milton: Why not? I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began. I've nurtured every sensation man's been inspired to have. I cared about what he wanted and I never judged him. Why? Because I never rejected him. In spite of all his imperfections, I'm a fan of man! I'm a humanist. Maybe the last humanist.
- Al Pacino and Keanu Reeves; The Devils Advocate
Messenger: Choose your next words carefully, Leonidas. They may be your last as king.
King Leonidas: "Earth and water"?
[Leonidas unsheathes and points his sword at the Messenger's throat]
Messenger: Madman! You're a madman!
King Leonidas: Earth and water? You'll find plenty of both down there.
Messenger: No man, Persian or Greek, no man threatens a messenger!
King Leonidas: You bring the crowns and heads of conquered kings to my city steps. You insult my queen. You threaten my people with slavery and death! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same!
Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness!!!
King Leonidas: Madness...????
King Leonidas: This is SPPAAARRRTTTTAAAAA!!!!!!
Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.
- Liam Nelson as Godfrey of Ibelin in Kingdom of Heaven.
Your quality will be known among your enemies, before ever you meet them.
- Imad the Mamluk talking to Orlando Bloom in Kingdom of Heaven
If I could ask God one thing, it would be to stop the moon. Stop the moon and make this night and your beauty last forever.
- Heath Ledger as William Thatcher in A knights tale.
Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. it is the rest of your story, who you choose to be... So, who are you, Panda?
- Soothsayer in Kung fu Panda 2
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
- Russel Crow as Maximus; The Gladiator
Young William Thatcher: Can it be done father? Can a man change his stars?
Father: Yes william, If he believes enough, a man can do anything.
- A kinights tale
\"Nothing beats the first kiss.\"
-50 First Dates-
Faora-Ul: You are weak, son of El, unsure of yourself. The fact that you possess a sense of morality and we do not gives us an evolutionary advantage. And if history has proven anything, it is that evolution always wins!
Faora-Ul: A good death is its own reward.
-Man of Steel-
-- edited by RRobinhood on Jun 23 2013, 03:07 PM
Henry Hamilton: How old are you? In real time?
Will Salas: 28.
Henry Hamilton: I\'m 105.
Will Salas: Good for you. You won\'t see 106, you have too many more nights like tonight.
Henry Hamilton: You are right. But the day comes when you\'ve had enough. Your mind can be spent, even if your body\'s not. We want to die. We need to.
Will Salas: That\'s your problem? You\'ve been alive too long? You ever known anyone who\'s died?
Henry Hamilton: For a few to be immortal, many must die.
Will Salas: What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Henry Hamilton: You really don\'t know, do you? Everyone can\'t live forever. Where would we put them? Why do you think there are time zones? Why do you think taxes and prices go up the same day in the ghetto? The cost of living keeps rising to make sure people keep dying. How else could there be men with a million years while most live day to day? But the truth is... there\'s more than enough. No one has to die before their time. If you had as much time as I have on that clock, what would you do with it?
Will Salas: I\'d stop watching it. I can tell you one thing. If I had all that time, I sure as hell wouldn\'t waste it.
Say hello to my new best friend
The dark knight rises:
Bane: you came back to die w/ your city.
Batman: No, I came back to stop you.
Rise of the Planet of the apes
Caesar: Noooooooooooooooooooo! (i was literally scared, when he spoke)
Tha dawn of the planet of the apes.
Caesar: Apes. Together. Strong!!!!
Yamate!!! Yamate!!! Yamate!!!
- hulaan nyo
^ kimuchiii...... iyyaaaaahhh!
you will die. You will absolutely die. Even if you avoid this death, another will find you.
Stranger than Fiction...
From Heat, starring Al Pacino and Robert De Niro, playing Vincent Hanna and Neil McCauley respectively:
1.) Vincent Hanna: I say what I mean, and I do what I say.
2.) Vincent Hanna: Don\'t waste my motherf*cking time!
3.) Neil McCauley: I do what I do best, I take scores. You do what you do best, try to stop guys like me.
4.) Vincent Hanna: You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we\'ve been face to face, if I\'m there and I gotta put you away, I won\'t like it. But I tell you, if it\'s between you and some poor bastard whose wife you\'re gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.
Neil McCauley: There is a flip side to that coin. What if you do got me boxed in and I gotta put you down? Cause no matter what, you will not get in my way. We\'ve been face to face, yeah. But I will not hesitate. Not for a second.
Look around you and you will be distressed
Look at yourself and you will be stressed
Look at Jesus and you will be at rest!!!
None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with YOU. You're locked up in here with ME!
- Rorschach (Watchmen)
Dont trust the right thing done for the wrong reason.
Papa! papa please don't go. i'll say anything, just tell me what you want me to say and i'll say it... papa please don't go..
(man tears, sakit sa lalamunan mag pigil ng luha haha...)
"Don't let your dick run your life."
- Mr. Rhythm, D.C. Cab (1983)
*Sound advice lalo na sa mga magpapakasal :D
- Bob (Minions)
Tony Stark: I love you three thousand
Steve Rogers (past): I can do this all day
Viggo Tarasov : John is a man of focus, commitment, sheer will... something you know very little about.
-- edited by gameover on May 16 2019, 10:13 AM