Forum Topic

HD|FullHD|UltraHD|4K TV Thread: No Store Promotion and Piracy (FAQ @ page 631)

• @jdash1

Yes, it is a good deal.
  • kung sa price-to-size,

Hindi ba yung kasabihan ay, the bigger the better? Hehe.

So I will go with the KU6300.

Sabi ng salesman, KU6000 and KU6300 ay pareho lang, curved lang yung 6300.

Pero sa mga nababasa ko na mga reviews, flat yung 6300.
  • ^

Sa atin kasi KU6000 pero internationally KU6300 sya. Owner ako ng 43KU6000 and very satisfied.
  • Yung ku6000 satin e yung ku62xx ata sa US. Yung ku6300 kasi me bluetooth. Etong atin wala.
  • After digging the intarwebs awhile back, yung model numbers ng Samsung dito ay based sa UK/Euro models. Yung mga US models naman ay one model higher ang equivalent. Somewhere in Rtings they posted a matrix of 2016 US models and their UK counterparts.
  • thanks sir @moncorp2013

-- edited by jdash1 on Mar 22 2017, 11:04 PM
  • guys what do you need to run 1080p on a 42 inch TV? the htpc is used to watch and play PC games on the TV also. no school work. pure entertainment.
  • ^ yung source mo dapat native 1080p ang resolution, simply set it as default on of your HTPC ;)

unless your TV doesn't support 1080p wala ka magagawa hehehe
  • Thinking of buying a new TV this year.

Wayback 2010, we had the LG 32LE5500 which was really a bang for buck in terms of performance and quality, then in 2014 we upgraded it to Samsung 48HU6400 which was really awesome not to mention 3D and judder free playback.

Then came Samsung 40JU6400 which is really disappointing... take note, I believe this is the same with the current KU6000 series... Yung judder nakaka irita. When I bought it kasi earlier in June or July 2015, sabi sa website na nasa 120hz yung panel. I called service center in 2016 to confirm na 60hz lang yung panel then na update na yung website nila. Really really disappointed....

I was thinking of getting LG 55B6P OLED... what do you think guys? Been visiting appliance store lol. So far ang ganda talaga yung picture quality. As for judder, I will be trying to test yung scene sa Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon, yung nag drop sila with their wing suit with all the building/windows na naka line, see how this TV is going to be judder free kasi sa 40JU6400, sumasakit ulo ko, parang nag stu-stutter.
  • 65" bang for buck recommendations?
  • @Pao88GTSLi - kung matitiis mo na hindi bumili kaagad, the best time to buy a new TV (or any big ticket appliance in general) is around november to december kasi malalaki discounts ;)

as for judder, most of the time motion interpolation eliminates it. sa case ng UH7700 ko na nag-improve yung judder after a recent firmware update, pero naka-on na lagi yung interpolation. newer TVs now handle judder better, if the review of 2017 models would indicate
  • ^

yes papi.. unahan nga lang sa pagbili during those months, every year ata sila mag release ng mga new models..

kelan kaya maging mainstream ang 8k TV? hehehe..

-- edited by Craser on Mar 24 2017, 01:05 PM
  • Wala ko masyadong alam sa mga technical aspect ng tv mga sir. Nakabili kami ng Avision ng 43". May nasasagap syang mga ibang channel like Cinemo kasi ISDB-T na sya. Kaya lang No CI module nakalagay. Paano kaya makukuha yun? May kelangan bang ayusin na setting?
  • @strykerbax

As far as I know, exclusive sa TV Plus ang Cinemo. I could be wrong. Pero if it is, then encrypted sya and nothing in the TV can unscramble it.
  • Masasagap talaga signal ng mga TVP channels but encrypted sya. Minsan naoopen pag nagtetest broadcast sila. For me bihira ko din magamit mga exclusive channels ng TVP kaya nilipat ko na lang sa old TV namin and mas malakas kasi sagap ng TV na digital na compared sa kakabitan pa ng TVP.
  • Ok ba TCL na brand? Nakakita ako sa Mall kasi, 2k per month lang and maganda display. Kainis nakalimutan ko model number nya hehe. 4k na sya and 40inches
  • ^
    From a former TCL 4K TV owner (55" e5800), medyo wary ako irecommend yung TV nila. My unit suffered from heavy color smearing lalo na yung dark colors and artifacts. For instance, pag may lumilipad na dark colored bird, you can see a very heavy trail of dark color. I dont know if it was a common issue or isolated ang sa unit ko. Just make sure you check your unit thoroughly in case you decide to buy one.
  • Hi Guys, baka may masuggest kayo na 32' TV. Mas maganda kung digital TV and smart TV na rin. I was opting for W607D, kaso limited lang rin pala yung apps nya. Don't have any idea yet with other brands.
  • @Pao88GTSLi

nabawasan ko ang judder ng LGb6 sa custom settings, yung preset niya di ko ginamit..
  • hi, ano bang for the buck na 43'-48' tv. full hd lang, no extra features (smart, curve, 4k etc)
  • Pa recomment ng 4k 55" below 40k. Wala parin kasing LG 55UH7700. =/

Edit: Meron pa ba dyan?
    Any counterpart nyan sa ibang brand?

-- edited by Erudes on Mar 27 2017, 01:21 PM
  • @Erudes

If you're staying with LG, then I guess it's the 55UH6150. But if that is the only option, i will go with Samsung 55UK6300 na lang.

I use to own LG 55UH7700 but decided to sell it at 34K just late February. Bought it at 39K last December. I was disappointed with its picture quality (shallow blacks , low contrast and low backlight). Iit didn't give justice to my HDR materials. Don't get me wrong. Maganda siya when you get used to it and you don't watch it side by side with a better TV. I replaced it with B6 OLED.

-- edited by moncorp2013 on Mar 27 2017, 01:49 PM

-- edited by moncorp2013 on Mar 27 2017, 01:50 PM
  • @moncorp2013
    Salamat sa insights. For PS4 Pro pala.
    Oo yung isang choice is 6150(32k na lang)

For Samsung wala naman problema. Kaso curve yata yang UK6300?
  • ^ If you're a bit competitive in gaming, yung UH6150 has the lowest 4K input lag among TVs out there and approaching PC monitor territory na, big thanks due to a recent firmware update. Perfect for your PS4 pro.

Kung twitch gamer ka with quick reflexes, ayaw mo naman may delay sa pag pindot ;)
  • @ShinjoYokatsu
    Yes yan nga binanggit ng kaibigan ko na ayaw pa mag 4k. Ang taas nga daw kasi ng input lag. Lalo na daw sa arcade ramdam niya.

Salamat sa inputs.
  • Napansin ko lang na yung mga mid to low-end models of most TV brands have low input lags. I guess we can infer that the less complex the display tech, the less input lag that you will get. That's why TN panels are the best for gaming due to low response times and low input lag, at the expense of color quality and contrast.
  • @Erudes

Like what @ShinjoYokatsu said, the input lag will only matter if you are a competitive gamer. But for a casual gamer, the differences in microseconds are not noticeable. The problem with some of us is that we tend to find the issues because we actively look for them. Kung di mo naman alam or hinahanap yung issue, then everything is fine.
  • @moncorp2013
    Actually oo. Kung hindi ko nga alam yang term na input lag malamang hindi ko mapapansin pag naglalaro na ako.

Sige go na ako sa LG 55UH6150 (32k price).

Kulang pa nga lang budget ko. Hahah
  • So I pulled the trigger for a LG B6P and I am very satisfied. I got it for 77K with a free wall mount. It's got a great motion handling and judder is almost non-existent unlike my previous one. I am aware may palabas ng B7P later this year but introductory price will surely be a turn off since added cost yung built in Atmos, 2.2 speaker config. Regretfully, wala Dolby Atmos pass through sa B6P. 'was planning to get an Atmos setup. Other than that, hindi naman siya deal breaker. Satisfied naman na ako sa 5.1 pang bahay though considering getting a Yamaha YSP 2700 or 5600 depende pag kaya na ng budget.

@Sean, naka custom din sa akin, same settings. Sarap sa mata especially pag naka HDR or Dolby Vision (Netflix) yung content.
  • Sulit ba yung LG 49UH6500 over Sony 43X80D? Halos mag kasing price kasi pero mas malaki yung LG.