*** The TPC Android application IS NOT OFFICIAL. Use it at your own risk! ***
Using the app GIVES THE DEVELOPER ACCESS TO YOUR LOGIN DETAILS.

Forum Topic

*Share your story

• @redwarriors

hiram ka ng copy sa company since valid pa din yang last clearance mo pwede mo ixerox.

pag ayaw nila ipahiram eh kukuha ka talaga ng panibago..
  • meow
  • @barzz

Ok na. salamat po mdmi
  • deleted

-- edited by bpc_dnd on Jan 15 2017, 08:44 AM
  • Nag-aya ang mga siblings ko kagabi na manood ng "Beauty and the Beast" sa cine. I didn't hesitate to say "YES! Sama ako!" since the movie was getting a lot of rave reviews.

After watching the movie, I have to say that it was a great movie! It was awesome to say the least. New yet familiar at the same time. While I don't appreciate the many gay moments in the movie, I must admit that it added a rather interesting spin to Lefou's character and his motives for sticking it out with Gaston for so long..

It was a welcome respite from the stress of everyday life. To be able to suspend disbelief for two hours and just enjoy a fairy tale like that is rare for me.

Wala lang, just felt like sharing this story. What movies have you watched lately?
  • Walang time manuod plus walang kasama manuod
  • ay naku cutie, sa pagkakaalam ko maraming gustong sumama sayo manuod ng sine, hanggang sa pagkain ng kikiam, hehe.

edit:

at saka ice cream pala..

-- edited by listik on Mar 23 2017, 11:29 AM
  • Sus hanggang post lang sila...as if tototohanin yun. Maniwala ka sa akin, keme-keme lang sila
  • ^hmmmmmm