Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• that vampire girl is a ticking bomb waiting to explode :D

SUCCUBUS CHRISTMAS CAKE GETTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be that demi-chan show... dey want his rock hard abs of MC... (maybe his D later on)
  • ^ Looks like it. I want to see Kuzu-ma being chased by teen-aged girls(14-16yrs old) orcs and plant that eats you when you giff her your feels and sympathy. LOL!

Greatest trauma he experienced so far, far greater than facing them Maou commanders lel

@Blu3martini: Ah the kill stealer?

also randomly drawing from the LN

and random doodles

-- edited by ViperXtreme on Feb 19 2017, 08:48 PM
  • Is it only my imagination or Kawahara-sensei really bridging SAO and Accel World? Because in that movie, the last battle is Accel World-like without the brain accelaration-thingo.
  • Wow, Dragon Dentist
  • @Konosuba Vol6
    wew Scumzuma at his lowest heh, though what he did to Mitsurugi was pretty brutal i think, imagining it is quite painful and he could suffer a horrible death if not for the others saving him. And now i see why Iris became popular i this volume.
  • ^ good for you, you still have 4 volumes left to read. Enjoy more Iris-chama on Volume 10 and let's wait for Volume 11 for Komekko-chama.

Looks like the village of the chuunibyous was got rekt. If it is the maou, for sure his arse would get rekt soon, knowing their danger level can surpass Aqua's worshipers. :v
  • I'm looking forward to volume 11 then
    So this is the start of the adventure of demon king class komekko.
    I hope that demon is already part of her entourage given the contract expired.

knowing their danger level can surpass Aqua's worshipers. :v

I can only pity the demon king then.
    Be it the destroyer fortress, the laundry pole railgun or that anti demon bioweapon a.k.a chuuni race we should commend that ossan who probably reincarnated 10-20 years earlier.

-- edited by Blu3martini on Feb 20 2017, 09:26 PM
  • ^ Poor ossan, he just want to live an easy life but too much pressure killed him.

Regarding danger levels, I think Kuzu-ma's party is the most dangerous one but it is relative to the other two. But their power level jumps a lot if either or both Yunyun and Iris are present. They can become invincible if those two are there. But for sure maou can be defeated 1-on-1 against Lalatina. :v

Kuzu-ma's Party > Chuuni Race > Aqua's Worshipers
  • DesuMachi volume 15 just got finished last week and itermissions/SS chapters already started. Satou previously was able to restore a desolate continent for the sake of sight-seeing. In volume 15, he can now visit worlds and terraformed a version of Earth that got destroyed by nuclear war. Can't wait to see people's perspective and get their common sense get rekt again by Satou's whimsical acts. Volume 16 most likely will be about tour in the land of the gods.
  • But for sure maou can be defeated 1-on-1 against Lalatina. :v

so it's psychological warfare while slowly grinding down maou's sanity points till he regrets even being born as lalatina slowly wriggles herself closer with that well toned body with six pack?

if she looked feeble and unwilling thats one thing but lets spare maou that cruel treatment.
    beldia and vanir are enough as victims.
  • Finished Konosuba Vol7

What does Lalatina do every night? :V
  • Bought it so I can have my physical copy

-- edited by fhackers on Feb 21 2017, 10:11 AM
  • ^ Where?!
  • ^ Where?!

You didn't know I left Tagalog land? Pre-ordered it from Amazon
  • ^ Thought you're still here in Peenoise Archipelago. Good for you, can easily buy things from Amazon. Maybe I should get those series that I dropped before - Accel World & DanMachi, including KonoSuba, Hataraku Maou-sama, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha, DesuMachi, Gate, Overlord, and Inou Battle. Maybe batch ordering those and using JAC service might reduce the cost significantly.

It looks like this J-Novel Club is better than Yenpress in terms of translation speed and commitment: <click here for link>

-- edited by eSPiYa on Feb 21 2017, 10:41 AM
  • ^ Thought you're still here in Peenoise Archipelago. Good for you, can easily buy things from Amazon. Maybe I should get those series that I dropped before - Accel World & DanMachi, including KonoSuba, Hataraku Maou-sama, Rokujouma no Shinryakusha, DesuMachi, Gate, Overlord, and Inou Battle. Maybe batch ordering those and using JAC service might reduce the cost significantly.

I actually have plans for my own version of JAC tho only around my circles.

Any suggestions for LNs/WNs to read? With or without localized
  • ^ For LNs:
    - Your Mom <click here for link>
    - Last Boss <click here for link>
    - Only Sense Online <click here for link>
    - Nee-chan wa Chuunibyou (MC do really have power tho useless)<click here for link>
    - Knights & Magic <click here for link>
    - Overlord (best parts are volume 9, 10, & 11) <click here for link>
    - Youjo Senki <click here for link>

I actually have plans for my own version of JAC tho only around my circles.
    May I join dat circle? :D

-- edited by eSPiYa on Feb 21 2017, 11:27 AM
  • Seems the your mom LN would be a must read here.
    Even espiya and the picky kaoru gave it the seal of approval.
    I should thank whoever posted it ln karoshi.
  • ^ It is sweet and funny, the title reeks of incest but after reading, the story is about a doting mom and a tsundere son, full of hilarious moments and destruction of tropes.

so it's psychological warfare while slowly grinding down maou's sanity points till he regrets even being born as lalatina slowly wriggles herself closer with that well toned body with six pack?

if she looked feeble and unwilling thats one thing but lets spare maou that cruel treatment.
    beldia and vanir are enough as victims.
    Sanity Points is more important than MP and as important as HP. Maou already received lots of SP damage from Aqua's followers(Axis Cultists) without each others, maybe placing Lalatina in front of Maou is akin to delivering the finishing blow. Only Kuzu-ma can handle this M ojou-sama. :v
  • Elf-san wa Yaserarenai chapters are updated....

meth.. err.. Synecdoche why you made us crave for more elves (rather THICC wimmenz) =P
  • mga masters..

pa pm naman po kung saan pde mag download ng ghostfighter tagalog dubbed :)

thanks!
  • Elf-san wa Yaserarenai chapters are updated....
    Is Elf-san sexie nao?
  • Is Elf-san sexie nao?

Her fondness of fries made her THICC again so does her mortal enemy the dark elf succumbs to the fries but a different cut of fries

Again the artist does H before going to legit manga scene, pretty good at drawing really healthy THICC wimmenz

-- edited by Vashtard on Feb 21 2017, 09:28 PM
  • @muffy

good luck.
    not sure if you can find someone who recorded it on vcr nowadays.
    not that we're ignoring you.

this is the second time i encountered the word thicc.
    riesig suggested that i watch meido doragon because thicc is best but im not well versed in thicc preference.

i have read the teaser chapter of your mom and i was healed after that traumatising cat mango.
    certainly not because the illustration is by pochigoya sensei.
  • Again the artist does H before going to legit manga scene
    Some of them were given a chance and was able to produce great results. Leik Maybe-sensei for his/her Tasogare Otome x Amnesia.

i have read the teaser chapter of your mom and i was healed after that traumatising cat mango.
    certainly not because the illustration is by pochigoya sensei.
    Let's wait for it getting picked up by a group or something.

-- edited by eSPiYa on Feb 21 2017, 10:54 PM
  • this is the second time i encountered the word thicc.
    riesig suggested that i watch meido doragon because thicc is best but im not well versed in thicc preference.

If you want THICC dragon...

-- edited by Vashtard on Feb 22 2017, 08:56 AM
  • ^ Kanna almost entered my list of best loli this season if not for her fat legs.
  • i think i mightve judged shimoneta too early

... i wanna see the progress how anna became a yandere
  • i think i mightve judged shimoneta too early

... i wanna see the progress how anna became a yandere

It is sad to say that the Anna we saw that day was the last.

@vashtard

Too busty for me.

A friend sent me this image.

I'm curious so I might watch episode 3 onwards of meido doragon.

-- edited by Blu3martini on Feb 22 2017, 12:30 AM
  • ^ Kanna almost entered my list of best loli this season if not for her fat legs.

Kanna is a best fave loli... if you liek Renge but Kanna takes a notch higher but her body size went to Thunder Thigh Short Stacked Loli.... KyoAni's design unlike from Original Manga

Too busty for me.

A friend sent me this image.

Lucoa's path to /SS/ (Straight Shota) but If Kanna were to let me do that the latter choice probably =P