Forum Topic

The PC Gamers Official Thread

• Miles morales pc 4th qtr of 2022. Matatambak talaga ps5 oag ganito. Haha
  • ^ +1

Hindi ko na nilalaro yung PS5 ko lately. Puro PC games ako ngayon.
  • The new Call of Duty Modern Warfare II Open Beta is free to play on Steam right now. I'm going to try it out of curiosity.
  • ^
    Trash ang BF 2042 and gusto ko rin itry yan modern warfare 2.
  • Tried the COD MW II Open Beta. Nagustuhan ko yung saktong laki lang ng map for a 5v5 gunfight. Surprisingly kaya pa ng GTX 1050 Ti hehe
  • Speaking of FPS, meron ba dito naka try na ng Gundam Evolution on Steam? :)

Okay sana pero parang hindi ako sanay sa malalaking maps, pang Overwatch lang yata ako talaga xD
  • Was going to try pero read the reviews. Madyado similar sa mobile games ung business model. Ung in game currency is earned by logging in so you'll need to login several times just to buy 1 mech. Not by playing or winning matches but by logging in. It's not grinding per se pero you have to wait to earn enough for what you want. Pass for now, will look at again later on.

SF6 Closed beta from Oct. 7-10.
  • ^a okay, so parang same pala sila ng Gundam Breaker Mobile.

Hindi pa kase enough ang level ko to join the campaign so wala pa ako na earn na kahit anong rewards, hehe
  • Sale again yung NFS Heat Deluxe for 150 pesos sa steam (til October 12)
    <click here for link>
  • @Boinkeru
    Wow lowest price. Thanks.
  • The new Call of Duty Modern Warfare II Open Beta is free to play on Steam right now. I'm going to try it out of curiosity.

tried this pero masakit sa ulo yung gameplay.. malayong malayo sa CODMW
  • Sale again yung NFS Heat Deluxe for 150 pesos sa steam (til October 12)

Ok ba yung NFS Heat? How much single-player gameplay should I expect from it?
  • lapit na release
  • Stadia game streaming is going to be shut down by Google. I remember when it was first launched, i wasn’t optimistic about it and here we are.

-- edited by MrBungle on Sep 29 2022, 04:23 PM
  • Ok ba yung NFS Heat? How much single-player gameplay should I expect from it?

Actually maganda naman yung story and you can finish it quite easily. Not a ton of content and I have finished everything before in about a week. Actually may way kasi to farm quicker using the stadium during the first missions. I basically spent a day grinding everything first from that stadium non-stop na when I started doing missions and challenges, super easy na lang.