Visit the Forums
Register Now!

User Login

Forum Topic

The PC Audio Thread: Sound Cards, On-Board Audio, Speakers, Headsets: New Products and Reviews

• @majingotan

Wow nice. Yun lang pala. Sige meron siguro nito sa ACE hardware or true value.
  • Hi sir, look for the seller that sounds like "petshop38" I know they also carry Swans speakers. Yung Swans HiVi D1080 IV nila costs Php 8K according to their FB page. Kung medyo mahirap maghanap ng Swans, a good alternative is Edifier R2000DB. You might want to check it out.

@sleepygeepy

I cant the seller nor the FB page.

The Edifier R2000db serves an alternative but the pricing is the same if not comparable with D1080iv. I would go for the Swan because I already auditioned and i like it, but the price spike a bit. So, I am in the search of shop that sells it for a cheaper pricing than pc**b.

The Edifier1600tiii is my third option, kaso wala na akong mahanap.

-- edited by gaLj on Dec 30 2016, 12:26 PM
  • @gaLj

The shop name is t*chsh*p28 but rhymes with petshop38. Their FB page has lower pricing for the Swans HiVi D1080 IV at Php 8K.
  • The shop name is t*chsh*p28 but rhymes with petshop38. Their FB page has lower pricing for the Swans HiVi D1080 IV at Php 8K.

@sleepygeepy

I got it (too slow) haha. already msg them. I am waiting for their answer.
  • Saan kaya pwede magparepair ng headset.
  • anyone knows where i can buy vizio 4051 soundbar locally?
  • Anong recommended good bluetooth headset/headphone (on-ear) under 4k?
  • Mga boss,

Ask lang ako about soundbar. Baka may naka subok na ng Sembrandt 500. Iniisip ko kasi kung medyo ka match na nya si JBL SB250? O mag JBL SB250 na ako diretso. Baka meron pa po kayong ibang recommended na soundbar.

O kaya 2.0/2.1 na may bluetooth functionality rin po para ma pair yong mga phones.

Thanks!
  • guys pa suggest naman ng bang for the bucks the hadset na compatible sa pc and can answer call sa android devices.

thanks,
  • Mga sir

San kaya nakakabil neto:

Speaker adapter