Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• Gintama The Final
  • Realist Hero Ep3. suddenly singing "Give a Reason" . :D
  • Gundam the origin had 6 episodes? I always thought there only 4.
  • a year bago nilabas yung 2
  • Masters of The Universe: Revelation
  • Masters of The Universe: Revelation

Ugh, I got excited when I saw the trailer pero they freakin made He-Man step down as the protagonist and made Teela the lead. Fuck Kevin Smith that sjw, soyboy cuck.
  • Get Jebaited by the SJW cabal of American media kek.
    Thought it was just Adora's lesbian tension/harem? guess again!

-- edited by Riesig on Jul 24 2021, 01:00 AM
  • finished watching kumo desu ga, and started watchin tsukimichi so tried to doodle em black and white spiders

• Realist Hero ep.4:

Our loli wolf-girl is rated G, unlike the one from that notorious series earlier this year. LOL

Also, SALT BAE. :P

-- edited by awakeruze on Jul 27 2021, 08:23 PM
  • *new nagatoro chapter
    stalking again

• anong genre ng pop ung music ni utada hikaru? parang lowfi/chill

... yes im watching fuumetsu no anata he
  • i love characters dying and all that depressing pazzazz but this hurts. im very invested in most of these characters and theyre killing them as if it was written by gen urobutcher
  • @Kaoru
    Urobutcher or Tomino?
  • tomino during his flipout days

urobutcher in the long run
  • Just finished Nagatoro Season 1, all I can say is "wow" :)

I think the last romance series that I enjoyed was "Slow Step" pa, lol.
  • carmilla's and sypha's boobs are nerfed so hard but the story is quite alright that it didnt bother me

so castlevania is a pass
  • @vanguard

I got a bit hooked on the isekai genre as of late... Can you recommend some good shows? I've already gone through some mainstream ones... Thanks!

SAO
    Log Horizon
    Gate
    Overlord
    Re:Zero
    The Rising of the Shield Hero
    TenSura
    How Not to Summon a Demon Lord
    Bofuri

Try watching That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, I’ve just watched it last two weeks ago(S1-S2) at na hook ako sa story and tinuloy ko na ring basahin ung LN by listening to audiobooks on youtube
  • Getter Arc ep 6:

BLACK SHIN GETTER APPEARS :O

• Youta will get the School Days treatment. Lol

-- edited by theluffy99 on Aug 10 2021, 02:28 PM
  • Sarap basahin ulit ng bleach kahit na one-shot lang sya. Sana magkaron ng bagong arc tulad ng nangyari sa naruto-boruto.
  • i swear Eva is just Ano's fap material and the "pa deep" thinkers are just circlejerking each other

at least natapos na rin ang rebuild, i can get on with eva na

BUT HOT DAMN IS MISATO SO FUCKABLE NOW UNNNNFFFFFFF!!!! Shinji x Misato FOREVA01!!!!

-- edited by Kaoru on Aug 13 2021, 05:31 AM
  • ^funny thing, I wasn't aware that Rebuild of Evangelion is on Prime Video because it doesn't show up in their Anime category. For once Youtube algorithm did something right :D
  • at least natapos na rin ang rebuild, i can get on with eva na

Is the fourth movie good enough to wash off the bad aftertaste the previous one left me with?
  • watch it for the ass/side boob and nekkid legal-barely legal teens

dont think too much about the message, anno is trippin'

evangelion world > fsn
    Guf > Akasha
  • evangelion world > fsn

Haven't even started watching the Heaven's Feel movies TBH.
    Type Moon fatigue, I guess. Or maybe the fact that I don't like Sakura much.

Guf > Akasha

What do they mean?
  • more specifically, Guf is the collection of all souls and Akasha was the root of all magic... in order to reach Guf, you need to traverse to the Anti-universe and cross the boundaries of concept and imagination. While akasha is just the tree of knowledge and an extension, the throne of heroes.

put it simply, its more mindfuck to get to Guf than to get to Akasha and the feats of FSN are just pebbles compared to the meta-lore of eva
  • if Maou Satan was a cheeky idiot brat, it would be Jahy
  • I have yet to find time to just go and rewatch every Eva movie.
  • I don't know what the fuck is happening most of the time in the latest Eva film. I was shocked on how big Mari's role in the film. I only thought of her as fan service.
  • I was shocked on how big Mari's role in the film

it's not
    I only thought of her as fan service.

she is