Forum Topic

Paano ba maging programmer?

• @Romulo_Reyes

Try Coursera. It's free.

https://www.coursera.org/

Magandang programming language pang simula ang python.

https://www.coursera.org/learn/python
  • Sad to say, tried what sir wow_lon suggested but I failed on the part that I have to fill-out cc info as I have none...
  • Sad to say, tried what sir wow_lon suggested but I failed on the part that I have to fill-out cc info as I have none...
    I hate to teach this but sometimes the need to help is more important. Pm for me for the dark side of going about this.
  • I agree with sir motion. Python is a very good language to start with.

Free ebook (legit and legal) http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/thinkpython.pdf

python video tutorial https://youtu.be/N4mEzFDjqtA
  • thanks sa nga input mga sirs, now at least I have one block to step on in becoming a programmer
  • Good day mga ka-TPC baka may interested dito or please do refer someone.

Job Opening

COMPANY: Natrapharm, Inc.
    POSITION: Computer Programmer

JOB QUALIFICATIONS:

~ Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree (Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Engineering) or equivalent
    ~ Required skill(s): Visual Basic, MS SQL Server, VB.NET, ASP.NET
    ~ Knowledge in various systems, hardwares and networking is an advantage
    ~ Good in Analytical and System Design.
    ~ Result-oriented, dynamic and persevering.
    ~ Required language(s): English, Filipino
    ~ At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
    ~ Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
    ~ Applicants must be willing to work in Parañaque City.
    ~ Can start ASAP.

======================================

You may drop your resume to below address or send then through email:

ADDRESS:
    The Patriot Building, Km. 18 West Service Road, South Luzon Expressway, Parañaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines

EMAIL : [email protected]

INDUSTRY:
    BioTechnology / Pharmaceutical / Clinical research

COMPANY SIZE:
    201 - 500 Employees

WORKING HOURS:
    Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays

DRESS CODE:
    Business (e.g. Shirts)

BENEFITS:
    Loans, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Dental, HMO

SPOKEN LANGUAGE:
    Tagalog / Filipino / English
  • well as for me programming sa umpisa is nakaka intimidate. kahit ako nung una d ko gusto ang programming pero dahil sa very essentials in order for you to get a degree lalo na sa kursong computer science, nak ng **** halos mga major nyo programming. mas maganda talaga na magsimulang pagaralan is yung mga concept muna like OOP, syntax, then ska ka tumalon sa pag cocode. well after mu naman matutunan mga yun medyo ma eenjoy muna din ang programming e. lalo na yung pakiramdam na isip ka ng isip para lang mapalabas mo yung correct output ng program, yung tipong pag nagawa mo is parang napakasarap sa pakiramdam. Pero dont expect na after you graduate is it will be easy for you to land a job as an it programmmer. It depends pa rin on how you pass the exam and interview for that position. In my experience as in inabot ako ng mga 8 months kakahanap ng trabaho na related sa programming. and sa awa naman ng diyos may trabaho naman na nakuwa as a programmer. but sad to say is di na naregular. hirap kasi pag d mo nakuwa simpatya ng mga boss ng company. well in summary my opinion is if you had the passion for it then go for it.
  • maganda programmer kase puhunan mo ay skills, expertise at katalinuhan di tu;lad ng ibang propesyon dahil karamihan puhunan nila, palakasan, kung sino kaibigan at porket kapareho nya babae yung manager, yung iba nga na mas mataas pa position sa programmer, kahit housewife lang , nakukuha na kase may pamilya sya.
  • Reading and writing ang best para sakin as a foundation. If you're not willing to do both, you'll be stuck on a few languages forever. Technology is always evolving so you'll be reading and writing in other languages depending on suitability with the project you're working on. Also, I find that knowing how to write well also translates to better readability of the code produced by the programmer. I always prefer understandable code than a high performing convoluted mess that can only be maintained by the person who made it. :)