Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request. please respect this thread

• Thank u Lord for everything, Pls. forgive us also as we forgive our debtors amen
  • The Reward of Diligence

Today’s Scripture
    "The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied."(Proverbs 13:4, ESV)

God longs to pour out His favor and blessing upon you, but you have to do your part. You have to be diligent. First of all, you have to be diligent in seeking His ways and following His commands. Then you also have to be diligent with what you have in your hand—your time and resources. In Matthew, Jesus tells a parable about three men whose employer entrusted them with some money called talents. Two of the men were diligent and invested the talents and received a great return. The third man was afraid and buried what he was given. The first two men were rewarded and praised for their diligence while the third man was basically fired.

Follow the example of the first two men and look for ways to be diligent with what you have in your hand. Whatever you do, do it with excellence. Be the best you can be and go the extra mile even when you think it goes unnoticed. Even when people don’t notice, God notices and promises to reward the appetite of the diligent. As you stay faithful in the little things, God will make you ruler over much, and you’ll live the abundant life He has prepared for you.

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for Your favor and blessing on my life. Today I choose to be diligent. I choose to live in excellence and do everything to the best of my ability. I give You all the glory in Jesus' name. Amen."
  • For Dedication

O God, I know that if I do not love you with all my heart, with all my mind, with all my soul and with all my strength, I will love something else with all my mind and heart and soul and strength. Grant that by putting you first in all my desires I will be liberated from all lesser desires, loving you first and foremost. Grant that my loyalties will lie completely with you; and that I will always have you as my first love, my chiefest good, and my final joy.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Observe to Do

Today’s Scripture
    “This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall read [and meditate on] it day and night, so that you may be careful to do [everything] in accordance with all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will be successful.”(Joshua 1:8, AMP)

Did you know that when you speak the Word of God, it activates power in your life? In fact, this verse says to not let it depart from your mouth. In other words, keep speaking and confessing the Word of God—no matter what your circumstances seem like. When you keep God’s Word in your mind, heart and mouth, it empowers you to obey all that the Lord commands. Do you need strength today to overcome temptation? Do you need to be empowered to walk in love? Get the Word of God in your heart and declare what the Word of God says about your situation.

Declare that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Declare that you have God’s grace for all things. And notice what this verse says will happen when you are walking in obedience to God’s Word: The key to having abundance and success in every area of your life is found in the Word of God. As you continue to speak the Word of God, you will be empowered in every area of your life, and you will live the life of victory the Lord has in store!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your Word which gives me strength. Fill me with Your power so that I can obey Your commands. I bless You today in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Prayer to Thirst for God

Lord God, I have tasted your goodness and it has satisfied me, yet it has made me thirst for even more. I am so painfully aware of my need for even more grace than I now enjoy; and even when I do not want more, I am ashamed of my lack of desire. I want you completely, mighty God, and I want to want you even more than I do.

Fill me with longing for you; make me even thirstier. Show me your glory, I pray, so that I may know you always better and better, growing in my faith and love. From your infinite mercy, begin a new work of love within me this moment. Say to my soul, ‘Rise up my love, my fair one, and come away.’ And give me grace to rise up and follow you, from this misty lowland where I have wandered so long.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Amen!
  • Receive Power

Today’s Scripture
    "But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me…"(Acts 1:8, NKJV)

God wants to empower you. He wants to strengthen you and equip you to rise higher in every area of your life. He wants to see you become all that He has created you to be and walk in victory each and every day.

Scripture tells us that when Jesus left the earth, He told the disciples that He was sending a comforter. He was talking about the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is not only our comforter, He’s our counselor, teacher and stand by. He searches our hearts and helps us understand scripture.

Today, if you desire to be filled with God’s power, invite the Holy Spirit of God to do a work in you. When you read the Bible, pray and ask the Holy Spirit to speak to your heart and reveal God’s plan to you. As you invite the Holy Spirit to operate in your life, today’s scripture says that you’ll receive God’s power! You will be strengthened and equipped for everything God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for the Holy Spirit who is my helper in this life. I choose to open my heart to Your Word to receive power so that I can walk and live in the victory You have prepared for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Prayer for Eternal Life

Almighty God, with whom abide the spirits of those who depart hence in the love of Christ, and with whom the souls of the faithful, after they are delivered from the burden of the flesh, are in joy and felicity; I give you hearty thanks for the good examples of all your servants, who, having finished their course in faith, now rest from their labors.

And I pray to you that I, with all those who are departed in the true faith of your holy Name, may have my own perfect consummation and bliss, both in body and soul, in your eternal and everlasting glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Remember What He Has Done

Today’s Scripture
    "Remember His marvelous works which He has done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth."(Psalm 105:5, NKJV)

Anything can become routine if we let it. Anything can feel mundane after a while. Not long ago, I was talking to a professional baseball player. He has been in the big leagues about fifteen years. His life seems so exciting, far from routine, far from ordinary. He said, “No, it’s not what you think. We travel all the time. We’re always on the road, in hotels, eating out and away from our families.”

The truth is, I’m sure he was excited about it all when he first started. There are probably things in your life that you were once excited about. When God opened the door and gave you that new job, that promotion, you were so excited. You called your friends. You knew it was God’s favor. Well, don’t let the passion wear off just because you’ve had it five years! When you met that person and fell in love, you were on cloud nine. You knew it was God’s goodness. Don’t take it for granted.

Remember what God has done! Stir up the joy in your heart. Stir up praise. Thank Him for His faithfulness and let your attitude of gratitude pave the way to live the life of blessing He has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, right now I take time to remember and acknowledge Your goodness in my life. I praise You because You are good. Thank You for loving me; thank You for setting me free. Thank You for pouring out Your blessings on me and leading me into everlasting life in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • God is For You

Today’s Scripture
    “What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us?”(Romans 8:31, NLT)

There are many misconceptions about God in the world today. Some people think He’s mad at them, and other’s think He’s keeping a list of all their wrongs. But that isn’t what Scripture tells us. Scripture tells us that God is gracious, patient and loving; that He is forgiving and doesn’t treat us as our sins deserve. Scripture tells us that God is for us, and if God is for us, who can be against us?

Think about that for a moment. The same God who created the heavens and earth, the one who spoke the universe into existence and knows everything about you, He is on your side and wants the best for you. Today’s verse is a great reminder that when God is for you, no one can win against you. Not the pain of your past. Not any mistake you’ve made. Not the forces of hell, your worst enemy, a bad economy, a difficult housing market or anything else on this earth.

Today, instead of dwelling on what you’re not, dwell on what He is—He is faithful, He is loving, He is with you, and He is for you! And with God on your side, you are headed for victory all the days of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, You are good! Thank You for choosing me and equipping me with everything I need in this life. Thank You for being my Defender, my Hope and my Victory. I bless You and glorify You in all that I do in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Praise and Thanks this Morning

Hallelujah! The sun has risen again and it is morning! And I have awoken into it, alive, breathing, thinking, knowing that the Son will rise again and I will be saved. What did I do to deserve this day? It is a gift from you. Glory and praise to you, my God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, for filling me with life to live another day, for it is you who made me and not me myself.

I resolve to spend this day in the presence of the Holy Spirit, filled with his joy and energy, that I might accomplish your will, my God, and do what I can to deserve the joys of the day, for I know my time here is short. Be with me, oh Holy Spirit, to fill me with the energy and positivity and comfort that only you can bring. In Christ’s name I pray that thy will be done,

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Amen!
  • Lord, please heal my little boy. He's been suffering from fever for 3 days already.

Please help me pray for his recovery..
  • @bisdako

in Jesus' name claim your son's healing :) amen!
  • Thanks, sir!
  • To Live in Sympathy with Others

Blessed Lord Jesus, who wept with Mary and Martha when their brother Lazarus had died, may I ever take your love and sympathy for humanity into my heart. As Paul prayed in Romans, “May I rejoice with those who rejoice and weep with those who weep.” Soften my heart towards all, heavenly Lord, my enemies and my friends, my family and those who offend me. May I see the humanity of all my fellow men, rather than their sinfulness, and replace the fist of criticism with the opens arms of Christian love. By your grace, Lord Christ, I dare to ask your help in overcoming my hard heart,

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • God Is On Your Side

Today’s Scripture
    "Let no foul or polluting language...come out of your mouth."(Ephesians 4:29, AMPC)

Your words have the power to pollute or purify. If you constantly complain, you release poison into your life. Complaining is not based on your circumstances, it's based on the attitude of your heart.

If you will keep the right attitude during your time of adversity, God will honor you. When you truly trust God, there are times you will have unanswered questions—don't let that keep you from fulfilling your destiny. When you have a heart full of gratitude, it leaves no room for complaining. You can always find something to thank God for no matter what kind of adversity you may face in life.

So decide today to live a life of thanksgiving! Don't allow the poison of complaining prevent you from receiving all God has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, I believe in the power of the spoken word. When I am tempted to complain or speak negative words today, I will listen to that quiet voice inside me that tells me to hold them back. I will spend a quiet minute meditating on what I have to be thankful for and adjust my attitude so my words today reflect my joy. In Jesus' name - Amen."
  • For Those Who Have Died, and Those Who Mourn

Almighty God, Father of all mercies and giver of all comfort: Deal graciously, I pray you, with those who mourn, that casting every care upon you, they may know the consolation of your love and the safety of those who have departed this life in the faith and fear of Christ.

And look after all such souls, I pray, (and especially _______________), that they may reunited with their loved ones when Christ gathers the faithful to him. In the hope and faith of the resurrection, I give all of my confidence to you and you only, oh mighty God, that you will bring all of your saints to rest, where there is neither sickness, nor sorrow, nor sighing, but life and joy everlasting.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • Don't Delay

Today’s Scripture
    "I made haste, and did not delay to keep Your commandments."(Psalm 119:60, NKJV)

Isn’t it interesting how easy it is to put things off? We plan on doing something. We have good intentions. We just plan to do it later. “One day I’m going to start exercising. One day I’m going to get my finances in order. One day I’m going to forgive that person who hurt me.”

The problem with this kind of thinking is that “one day” never comes. There will always be some reason to keep delaying it. Is there something in your heart that you know you need to do? Maybe God has been dealing with you, and you keep putting it off. You think, “As soon as I get through this busy season, I’ll spend more time with my family. As soon as I get a pay raise, I’ll start tithing my income. As soon as my child gets out of diapers, I’m going to get my family back in church.”

But friend, good intentions don’t equal obedience. The quicker you do what you feel down in your spirit, the happier you’re going to be. Don’t let unfinished business keep you from God’s best. Step out. Obey His voice and walk in the blessing He has for you!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for Your patience and grace toward me. Search my heart. Show me the way to go. I choose to obey Your voice quickly and honor You in all that I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Prayer for Peace

I thank you, master and lover of mankind, King of the ages and giver of all good things, for destroying the dividing wall of enmity and granting peace to those who seek your mercy. I appeal to you to awaken the longing for a peaceful life in all those who are filled with hate for their neighbors, thinking especially of those at war or preparing for war.

Grant peace to your servants. Implant in us the fear of you and confirm in us love for one another. Extinguish every dispute and banish all temptations to disagreement. For you are our peace and to you we ascribe glory: to the Father and the Son and to the Holy Spirit, now and forever and unto ages of ages.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • All Things Are Possible

Today’s Scripture
    Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."(Matthew 19:26, NIV)

Are you facing something today that seems impossible? With man it may be, but with God, ALL things are possible. If you seem to be in an impossible situation, get “with God!” Sometimes it’s so easy to focus on our problems and try to solve them in our own strength.

But remember, the battle belongs to the Lord. He has a plan for your victory. He has a plan to give you a way out. He is making the things that seem impossible, possible. You can trust Him today. The Bible says that He has plans for your good, not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Start believing and confessing today, “I am with God, and with God all things are possible!”

Are your bills piling up? With God, all things are possible. Do your relationships need healing? With God, all things are possible. Is there sickness in your body? With God, all things are possible! As you meditate on God’s Word, His power is activated in your life. He will strengthen you and lead you forward into that place of victory He has in store for you.

A Prayer for Today
    "Heavenly Father, thank You for making a way where there seems to be no way. I choose to trust You, and I believe that all things are possible! Show me Your power today. Work through me to encourage those around me to trust You more in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Prayer to Live for God's Glory

O God, lover of Your people, help me this day to live entirely to Your glory. Let me be deaf to unmerited criticism and the praise of men. Nothing can hurt my new-born inner self, it cannot be smitten or die; nothing can mar the dominion of Your Spirit within me; it is enough to have Your approval and that of my conscience.

Keep me humble, dependent, supremely joyful, as calm and quiet as a dependent child, yet earnest and active. I wish not so much to do as to be, and I long to be like Jesus; if You make me right, I shall be right; Lord, I belong to You, make me worthy of Yourself.

Amen!
    ~ adapted from an old Puritan prayer.

<click here for link>
  • Don’t Confuse Your “Do” With Your “Who”

Today’s Scripture
    I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well."(Psalm 139:14, NKJ)

Have you ever noticed that when you ask someone “Who are you?” a lot of times they’ll say, “I’m a salesman.” “I’m a minister.” “I’m a coach.” “I’m a teacher.” Many people find their identity in what they do. The problem with this kind of thinking is that people identify themselves with their negative habits and strongholds, too. I hear people say, “I’m an alcoholic; I just can’t beat it.”

No, that’s not who you are, that’s what you do. But if you keep thinking that way and talking that way, it will become so ingrained on the inside that you’ll convince yourself that it’s true, and it will keep you from rising higher.

One time somebody told me, “I’m a drug dealer.” He was embarrassed by it. He didn’t want to live that way. I told him what I’m telling you, “That’s not who you are. If you’ve accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, then who you are is a child of the Most High God. It’s time to start acting like it because you have a destiny to fulfill.”

As a believer, you are the righteousness of God in Christ! You are the head and not the tail! You are an overcomer! Today, embrace who you are in Christ and don’t ever let your performance change your identity.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for who You are and for who You’ve made me. I declare today that I am the righteousness of God in Christ. Help me to keep my identity in You and glorify You in all that I do in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • amen
  • Prayer for Purity of Thought

Almighty God, who alone gave me the breath of life, and alone can keep alive in me the holy desires your Spirit brings; I pray to you, in the name of your infinite compassion, to sanctify my thoughts and endeavors this day; that I may not begin to act without a pure intention or continue it without your blessing. And grant that, having the eyes of my mind opened to behold things invisible and unseen, I may in heart be inspired by your wisdom, and in work be upheld by your strength, and in the end be accepted by you as your faithful servant; through Jesus Christ our Savior.

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • amen
  • He Prepares Your Path

Today’s Scripture
    I will go before you and make the crooked places straight…"(Isaiah 45:2, NKJ)

Are you going through a season where you feel like every time you try to move forward, you hit a roadblock? Something happens that throws you off course.

Be encouraged today because when you submit your life to the Lord, He promises to go before you. He is preparing a way for you. He is making your crooked places straight and your rough places smooth. You may be going through a difficult time right now, but it’s not the end. It’s only the beginning, and God has equipped you for this journey.

Today, if you feel like you’re in a dry season, don’t look at your circumstances. Look at the promise of God! If you’ll keep speaking words of faith, God promises that He’ll anoint your head with oil and your cup will run over. That means you’ll be refreshed and anointed to do what He’s called you to do. God is preparing your path and equipping you for the journey.

What do you need in order to keep moving forward? Start by checking your attitude. Don’t go around complaining or focused on the negative side of things. Put on an attitude of praise and thanksgiving. Thank Him for making your crooked places straight! Keep your eyes on Him and follow Him forward into the path of victory!

A Prayer for Today
    "Lord in heaven, thank You for Your goodness in my life. Thank you for preparing the path for my life and making my crooked places straight. Thank You for restoring my soul and life and guiding me in everything I do. I submit every area of my life to You in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Prayer for Forgiveness

Lord, I have betrayed you by following my own way; I have denied you by fearing to follow yours; and I have mocked you by not taking your death seriously. I sometimes feel like I am lost. Let your forgiveness find me. Hold me in your strong arms and give me your new life. Live in me and with me this day, that I may by your power find forgiveness and be made ever anew, reborn from above, living fully in your Spirit every minute. In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray,

Amen!

<click here for link>
  • When You Make a Mistake

Today’s Scripture
    "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."(1 John 1:9, NKJV)

When we make mistakes in life, there are three main things that we need to do. Number one, ask for forgiveness. Number two, receive God’s mercy. And number three, move forward with your life. Let it go and press ahead.

So many people today are still beating themselves down over something they did five years ago. They’ve asked God to forgive them a thousand times, but can’t let it go. They go around living depressed, defeated and feeling unworthy. If that’s you, realize today that the price has already been paid. The first time you asked God to forgive you, He forgave you. Now you’ve got to receive God’s mercy and press ahead. That mistake did not change who you are to God.

Think about these--when your children got up in the morning as an "insert your surname here" and then done something wrong and gone to bed that night with a different last name. No matter what they did, they’re still your children. You may have made mistakes today, but because of the blood of Jesus, you are still your Father’s child. You are still the apple of God’s eye. You are still His most prized possession. God may not be pleased with every action, but He is pleased when you receive His forgiveness by faith!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, thank You for the blood of Jesus which cleanses me from all unrighteousness. Thank You for forgiving me and restoring me. I choose to forget the past and move forward into all that You have prepared for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Prayer of St. Richard of Chichester (1230 A.D.)

Thanks be to thee, my Lord Jesus Christ, For all the benefits thou hast won for me,
    For all the pains and insults thou hast borne for me.

O most merciful Redeemer, Friend, and Brother,
    May I know thee more clearly,
    Love thee more dearly,
    And follow thee more nearly
    For ever and ever.

Amen!

<click here for link>