Hi. Sorry. I\'m not sure if I\'m on the right thread. But here\'s my story.

I\'m currently taking Multimedia and Arts with Specialization in Game Development at UE Manila and supposedly I should be taking OJT this coming semester but due to unforeseen circumstances, I\'m delayed 1 year before I\'m able to take my OJT.

I\'ve also finished all my programming classes, Thesis Project and passed the Battery Exam. And will currently be taking 2-4 Subjects this coming semester.

Now rather than sitting, I\'m planing on taking short courses at ACLC for certificates (for OJT) and just for additional knowledge and to solidify/verify that I really learned something.

Here are the subjects that I\'m planning on taking at ACLC this semester.

*Apply Program Development Approach
*Develop & Maintain Enterprise-Level Web Application Using JAVA(Part-1)
*Develop & Maintain Enterprise-Level Web Application Using M.Net(Part-1) <-- Not sure yet due to conflict of class schedule.

I\'ve also search the web for Programming seminars. But I\'m not sure if I able to participate in such. Because the seminars will take 3 - 5 days and I have no choice but to skip classes If ever I attend some.

My question is. Will the Short courses be worth it in a sense that the approach of programming subjects is not Game Programming. I\'m cautious of using my the money that I\'ve save.

And now this Sem break. I\'m currently self-studying C# for Unity and Java as a General

Suggestions, Recommendation and Opinions are highly welcome!

Thank you for reading :)

-- edited by DeathStar012 on Oct 24 2015, 09:11 PM