Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• even the LN aripunyeta and overlord suffers the same sickness that SAO is suffering... author self-insert glorification.

I have no beef with consuming media that glorifies evil or watching it on the villain's perspective... I CRAVE STORIES THAT HAS THIS! I want to know why Hitler does it, why Pol Pot does it and so on! I hated Marcos on what he did to our country but he's a very intelligent man in pulling it off!

Overlord is too dumb that even suspending my disbelief cant save it. I only have 3 questions left unanswered and I was hoping that the anime can answer it so i can drop it completely

- who put him there
    - are there any forces that can challenge nazarick head-on
    - will he get outed as an idiot by Demiurge or by the other guardians?!

using pandora while fighting riku aganeia is Aldnoah/Code Geass level of asspull. I JUST CANT

i may enjoy aripunyeta... IF I WERE AN EDGELORD 13-YEAR OLD

animes like these getting multiple seasons and no love for 86 or proper adaptation of hataraku really grinds my gears
  • Just finished Cyberpunk Edgerunners.
    8/10
    Rebecca best girl! It makes me want to play the game, no wonder the player count increased after release of the anime.
    Tekken Bloodline
    7/10
    Too short but the fight scenes looks cool specially when they use the in-game moves. Jin is way more likeable here compared to the game.

I am surprised by the amount of Anime available in Netflix Japan. Sucks that they don't have subs though.
  • summertime render is just soooooo right *chef's kiss* it doesnt need another season, a story ended well and an epilogue to see what it's going to happen after the final boss battle. it's a full course meal that only has little loopholes but we could all let it pass

THAT IS AN ANIMU THAT EVEN CRONCHYLULZ FANBASE WENT UNDER THEIR RADAR! Chad-pei and Ushi-bae really pulled through!!! im so happy :D
  • Ushi-bae?

But yes, that's what you call a great show with what's looking to be a great ending. Not like some anime/manga *cough* Domestic Girlfriend *cough* that you just wanna kill the author.
  • Summertime Render:

Good fight. Cliffhanger G-cups. :P

• i didnt know that Gundam IBO had a retelling