Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• ^
    The first episode was OK, as it featured the main villain, whom Honey couldn't defeat, but after 3 episodes it feels kinda stale.

Or maybe it's because there are better shows that I'm also watching this season (FMP IV, LoGH, Steins;Gate 0, etc.).
    Compared to those 3, even Persona 5 feels a bit lacking, though I'll give it a few more episodes (or wait till Yuuki Aoi's character shows up LOL).

Back to fanservice + action/violence, I enjoyed watching Godannar. :D
  • @Kaoru
    Initial D? LOL

the spider mango :P
  • 4CHINS IS DED AGEN!!!
  • Demn Chio-chan is delayed... Kaya pala nagtataka ako kung bakit wala pa hanggang ngayon.
  • Demn Chio-chan is delayed... Kaya pala nagtataka ako kung bakit wala pa hanggang ngayon.

Sad

Tragic reason why Full Metal Panic (1st season) was delayed was the "T" issue and it did coinky-dinky with the 9/11 incident

Now what was Chio-chan's reason to delay?

Tragic reason why Full Metal Panic (1st season) was delayed was the "T" issue and it did coinky-dinky with the 9/11 incident

Now what was Chio-chan's reason to delay?

I understand the reference but reading this without glasses, I couldn't see the double quotes.
    I hope whatever delayed Chio-chan would be resolved and not be purun purun or be like beatless being delayed every now and then with recaps or skips.
  • Overlord vol 13's translation started <click here for link>

-- edited by eSPiYa on Apr 26 2018, 11:40 AM
  • 4CHINS IS DED AGEN!!!

it seemed someone is f**king with ya on the ISP side O_Oa

PLDT is somewhat fine I guess, unless blocking dat on wee mornings =P
  • they really went down (US Time i think)

since /a/ kept flooded with "I TOT U GAIZ WER GON 4 GUD"
  • Was browsing videos on youtube and encountered Amadeus APP review(Kurisu) and Amadeus of the Silent Requiem drama cd.

I wish there's a Monika app too but feels like she will delet stuff on your phone.

Drama cd made me go to the kitchen, chop some onions and blame said onions.
  • reading a mango about quintuplets
  • ^ title?