Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• Square Enix do own lots of worlds, so maybe their other employees will be sent to Kingdom Hearts, Dragon Quest, or even manga like Fullmetal Alchemist and Akame ga Kill.

• ^
    Reminds me of this:
  • @Uchi Musume

So it's getting an animu.
    I am both anticipating it and getting confused.
    It's one of the fluffiest Father Daughter WN/LNs or the pomfiest depending on where you stop and I actually stopped reading it for months or even a year because of the latter.

-- edited by Blu3martini on Feb 20 2019, 01:24 PM
  • It's one of the fluffiest Father Daughter WN/LNs or the pomfiest depending on where you stop and I actually stopped reading it for months or even a year because of the latter.

How about this one?

-- edited by eSPiYa on Feb 20 2019, 01:36 PM
  • How about this one?

I remember recommending someone School Days and told the poor sod that it's about school, romance and slice of life.

Well I didn't lie.

Well in retrospect the gap isn't as bad as usagi drop.
  • I remember recommending someone School Days and told the poor sod that it's about school, romance and slice of life.
    It looks like you're talking about the game. The anime looks pretty wholesome compared to some of the routes in the game.

Well in retrospect the gap isn't as bad as usagi drop.
    Usagi Drop is pretty good, just stop before Rin grows up.
  • @Espiya

Twas' good and I was hoping for that brat to be his son.
    I certainly wasn't expecting the curveball and by that point I was I had to finish the mango

@random

Laptop wifi card is confusing me.
    Changed wifi card from 1T1R Wifi N/bluetooth combo or 2T2R Wifi N to a 1T1R Wifi AC card.

Signal is very bad on AC and a bit bad on N.
    Removed/Replaced card and antennas several times till I decided to put Antenna 1 to socket 2 and vice versa.
    Then it magically works.

-- edited by Blu3martini on Feb 22 2019, 05:40 PM