Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• @blue_apple_pencil

tama ka nga! parang wala lang kahit na ganun ung event. Ni-shrug off lang ni MC. Medyo parang ganyan ung ginagamit nila na personality type ng ilang mga detective type na "mendokusai" or "it's too troublesome to ponder over". If you like the genre, try Hyouka if you haven't watched it yet.
  • RIP Akira Toriyama,

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2024/03/08/japan/dragon-ball-akira-toriyama-dies/
  • unti unti na nawawala mga OG artists last time Kentaro Miura ngayon si Akira Toriyama naman...
  • At least Tomino-san and Kawamori-san are still around, among the few remaining legends...
  • ^ iyak fans ng gundam franchise pag nawala si Tomino-sama (fukin shet he 82 y.o)
  • Can't believe I forgot to mention the father of super robot shows, the great Go Nagai... shame... xD
  • ^
    I still feel sad when I remember that Ichiro Mizuki (who sang countless anime theme songs from the 70s up to the early 2000s) is gone. T_T

Same with Chuumei Watanabe (composer of many anime and tokusatsu sountracks and theme songs, ranging from Kamen Rider, Mazinger, and even the Space Sheriff trilogy).
  • RIP, Akira-sama :(
  • Not something you see everyday, LOREN ALLRED × NOBUO UEMATSU: No Promises to Keep from FF VII Rebirth:
  • WAT

Aripunyeta is getting a Season 3

• Sand Land ONA is already available. Maganda din ang premise and I can easily embrace the animation style.
  • Aripunyeta is getting a Season 3

smh

andami daming mga titles na kelangan ng additional season eto pa nauna... punyeta
  • OOOH, Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai or Jellyfish Can't Swim in the Night is MOE!!
  • Nag abang ako kahapon ng Solo Leveling tapos na pala.

Rimuru Tempest is back.

Wind Breaker - Akala ko nitong tungkol sa bike.
  • ^ May season break yung Solo Leveling. Later this year babalik
  • Wind Breaker - Akala ko nitong tungkol sa bike.

same kala ko yung fixie na manhwa
  • Been watching the anime and browsing the Manga of Tsukimichi for a while now. Finally got tired of waiting and checked out the LN. It's interesting how the plot can follow the run of the mill and then eventually goes full left field. It's going to take a loooong time but I can't wait for the latter part on the LN to make it to either anime or Manga.
  • hi tanong lang kung pamilyar kayo sa anime na kingdom, meron na kasing season 5 and available sa crunchyroll, pero upon checking hindi naman available, baka sa ibang region pa lang available. baka may makakapagbigay kung saan available. salamat
  • Try googling 9anime. Maraming series, kahit mga luma