Forum Topic

Anime Enthusiasts Unite! (Trading strictly prohibited)

• ^
    Bakemonogatari. Araragi is there-- same VA as Shinji Matou, with head tilt no less. LOL
  • arararararraarararargi was shinji way before

so this just come into full circle huehuehue

@franxxxxxxxxxx

zero-2
    0-2
    ichi ni san shi go roku nana hachi kyu jyu
    0-ni
    ONI

.... ftooom!!!!!

-- edited by Kaoru on Feb 06 2018, 11:06 PM
  • THEY FUCKING DID IT! THOSE MAD MEN!!!!

snekseks
  • THEY FUCKING DID IT! THOSE MAD MEN!!!!

You have been eating Snekers huh? =P

• snekseks

Lizardoman sekusu!
  • oh shaft

your abrupt cuts and frame insert with head tilts are your signature style of animation

*vomit*

UMU!!
  • ^
    Good thing I stay away from most Shaft anime. :D
  • shaft should just make powerpoint presentations at this point

UMU!!!
  • my second fave episode of Pop team epic is now 6... best episode is still 3 because Cell and Frieza do dank meme

And ep6 male VA's were kinda.... ghey for each other but still it made quite fitting err... nasty, but the female VA's side was good enough

Hoping for Nanoha/Rika Furude (Yukari Tamura) and Hanyuu (Yui Horie) to voice the female VA of Pop team epic (then again eets my dream to see how they go at it)
  • i swear the "forced drama" term in animu is a meme

BAYOLETTO EBAAGARDEN!!!!
  • ^
    Kyoani execs --> What? Our rival Shaft is getting a Fate project and we're not? Blasphemy! Let's get our own Saberface then! LOL
  • Saberface

its fucking apparent that 11s love their aryan allies

14 yo aryan lolis with bodies that can be rivaled with adult weeminz
  • its fucking apparent that 11s love their aryan allies

So much that it was so stereotypical....

Liek 'murrica's big burger and tiddies and the ever lovin' finnish wimmenz were batshit insane with tiddies

14 yo aryan lolis with bodies that can be rivaled with adult weeminz

Liek Hestia perhaps but it was branded as shortstack tho... or those tawawa's (not as age but body size) then

-- edited by Vashtard on Feb 14 2018, 08:51 AM
  • Tapos ko na yung Blend S. I definitely enjoyed watching it. Sana may season 2 :(

Currently watching Monogatari, started from Bakemonogatari and now I am in Nisemonogatari. Hitagi4laifu
  • And so jumped in trying Kemono Friends: Pavillion

Seems comfy game I say.... got some screenshots on that game
  • Goblin Slayer Animu
    <click here for link>
  • ^

we all know we wont watch goblinslayer for the goblin slaying huehuehuehue
  • ^
    LOL

Reminds me a bit of Grimgar, with all that goblin slaying.
  • we all know we wont watch goblinslayer for the goblin slaying huehuehuehue

I'm gonna watch this for how nasty they gonna pull out from the manga

And yes if were that lucky enuff to make eet as nasty than Berserk's tasteful violence =/

Goblin Slayer is liek Punisher and Batman combined minus the rich kid status but his methods are truly brutal
  • yeah, im waiting for the Doomguy vibes, i wonder who would voice him?

what happened to shieldbro anime anyway

• yeah, im waiting for the Doomguy vibes, i wonder who would voice him?

I can't vouch for male VA's but as long the rookie has promising VA-ing with emotion tho...

But if they ever pull out the "forced" cultural thing just as berserk did on... well it probably can top off berserk
  • came across an fb-page of a "former" contestant in that cringe-worthy talent contest MNL48

she's bitter and a fujoshit hahahaha!!! but i can see where her angle is and i agree with most of her "criticism"

and as always, walang alam ang mga peenoise sa idol culture ng japan... VIVA hot babes in the making nga hahahaha

SO! pina-ayos ko na kay egoy ung xb1000 ko at 2.5k smakeroos ang labor+recabling. nakakahiya kase batak na batak na ung earcups at nalalasog na... any tips kung san makakabili ng replacements?

pina-ayos ko rin ang "workstation headset" ko na xb950bt (lol kaoru sonygger!) at sa kasamaang palad, mas mabuti na sigurong bumili ako ng bagong set kesa papalitan ko ang hinayupak na headband yan (basag na kase un hinges... overuse na)

para animu related:

bayoretto ebaagaarden - di ko pa rin gets kung robot girl ba to o tao na may enhancements or whatever pero the pacing is great as well as the art. maganda ung kwento at the best talaga ang mga girls na magsulat ng ganitong stories (lol kaoru sexist pig!)

killing bites - dropped. fanservice can only get me for so long

overlord - advanced reading pero gusto ko pacing kase nahahabol ng animu reading pace ko XD

german franxx - ONI gonna ONI!!!! i loved the part where hiro calmed her from behidn.... its liek tender loving BUTTSECKS!

fate/powerpoint - UMU!

dbs - ES TO ES EL FIN, EL GRANDE PADRE!

penge ng kusonime? best picks from previous season?

-- edited by Kaoru on Feb 23 2018, 09:50 PM
  • and as always, walang alam ang mga peenoise sa idol culture ng japan... VIVA hot babes in the making nga hahahaha

Hindi swak sa Pinas ang Japanese-style na idol. LOL

Kahit ako, hanggang Idolmaster lang, nanood sa youtube. :P
  • came across an fb-page of a "former" contestant in that cringe-worthy talent contest MNL48

she's bitter and a fujoshit hahahaha!!! but i can see where her angle is and i agree with most of her "criticism"

Bitch can't accept that she lost. Mnl48 would be a flop, di akma ang idol culture sa atin hahaha.

Any new animu to recommend?
  • Any new animu to recommend?

Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens? Comedy/action, if you're fine with a cross-dresser as one of the main characters.
  • wait what? the kanban musume of that animu is a guy?!
  • wait what? the kanban musume of that animu is a guy?!

You mean this one? Yes, it's a guy. Voiced by Yuki Kaji no less. :P
  • MNL48

MICAH MICAH MEME

(kill me now fam)
  • franxx - death flags the anime