Forum Topic

BBC Top Gear Fans. (James, Jeremy, Richard and the Stig)

• some say...
  • So...which of the 3 do you pick?

I\'m not a Ferrari fan but I think the 458 Spider would be the best. It still sounds like a burning bear (as what Clarkson described when he tested the Coupe a couple of years ago).
  • yup maganda 3rd episode nandun pa si benedict cumberbatch

anyway among the 3 \"affordable supercars\" showcased in this episode I choose the 458 too.. maganda yung mclaren pero tama yung sinabi ni jeremy wala yung wow factor.. the ferrari on the other hand, apart from the name eh maganda overall.. pati interior
  • Wala na si jeremy.
  • Si Tiff Needell nalang palit nila.
  • Buhay nanaman ang Top Gear.
    pero iba na hosts, change thread name na.

-- edited by rodriv on Jun 17 2015, 09:57 PM
  • Matt Le Blanc was just announce as Chris Evans partner in Top Gear UK. Great Choice.
  • Nice!
  • new host
    racing driver Sabine Schmitz,
    YouTube star Chris Harris,
    F1 pundit Eddie Jordan
    motoring journalist Rory Reid
    Chris Evans, Matt LeBlanc and The Stig,
  • Chris Harris would be a good addition to Top Gear. I've seen a lot his videos and pretty like how he presents cars. :)
  • agree on harris.
    sa palagay ko mababawasan sila as the series continues.
    hangang magin 3 ulit.
    harris,evans at matt with stig ang matitira.

-- edited by rodriv on Feb 11 2016, 09:35 PM
  • the new hosts definitely grabs headlines pero i think masyado silang marami and diverse (british, american, and german). let's see how the chemistry between them will be.

from the looks of it, they are changing the format of the show, maybe to what top gear was before the time of clarkson and co., which is what fifth gear now is. will the new top gear be a fifth gear clone? we will see.

i will still watch this new top gear to get a feel of it, but definitely i will be watching clarkson and co.'s version.
  • Nako sinama na nila si Chris Harris, kaya pala di na sya nagpopost nang videos nya sa youtube for 2 months. I think I will watch just because of him being there, pero masyadong maraming host. Sana bawasan. Pero iba pa rin yung chemistry nila jeremy, hammond at may.
  • Tiff Needell would still suit being a TG Presenter.
  • nag lalag na si chris evans.
  • Evans is so full of himself. He cannot face dismal ratings kaya he jumped off the ship.

Alam niya lulubog ang series kaya he is saving his own face.

Sorry BBC. Firing Jeremy was a big miatake.
  • I think Chris Harris, Matt LeBlanc (with a little more humor and emotion), and Rory Reid would work best for Top Gear.
  • Ganda ng The Grand tour. Holy trinity.
  • ...pati mga Hypercars na tinest drive nila pang Grand Tour...