Forum Topic

Say your prayer here or your prayer request. please respect this thread

• The Best Time

Today’s Scripture
    "The vision is yet for an appointed time…"(Habakkuk 2:3, NKJV)

The Scripture says, “The vision is for an appointed time.” That means there is a specific time already determined for the fulfillment of the desires God has placed in your heart. The appointed time is the best time! We have to trust that God can see the big picture for our lives. He knows what’s up ahead. He knows what we’re going to need, who we’re going to need, and when they need to show up.

If God did everything we ask on our timetable, it would limit us because sometimes what we’re asking for is too small. Sometimes the person we think we can’t live without, God knows in ten years they’re not going to be good for us. So He is closing the door right now. Sometimes the promotion we want so badly, if God gave it to us right now, He knows it would keep us from a much bigger promotion that He has three years down the road.

Remember, God has the advantage of seeing it all. The longer I live, the more I trust Him. The more I see His hand of faithfulness, the more I know that His plan is better than my plan. Today, trust that He knows what He’s doing. Trust that He has an appointed time, and it is the best time to bring to pass His promises in your life!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father, today I put my dreams, desires, hopes and longings into Your loving hands. I trust that the vision You have given me is for an appointed time. I know Your timing is best so I will praise You until I see the promise in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Prayer of Praise (from Psalm 86)

Give ear, O Lord, to my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon you: for you will answer me.

Among the gods there is none like you, O Lord; and no works like those you have done. All nations whom you have made will come and worship before you, O Lord; and will glorify your name.

For you are great, and do wondrous things: you are God alone.

Teach me your way, Lord, and I will walk in your truth: unite my heart to fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify your name forever.

Amen!
  • What Kind of Fruit Are You Producing?

Today’s Scripture
    "Either make the tree good and its fruit good, or make the tree bad and its fruit bad; for the tree is known by its fruit."(Matthew 12:33, NASB)

God wants you to spend time doing meaningful things. But how can you tell if what you're doing is really the best way to spend your time? One way to find out is to take an inventory of your life to see where your time is going. It’s not only important how you spend your time, but with whom you spend it.

The next step is called pruning, and it may cause discomfort. Pruning is necessary to not only keep healthy growth, but to also make sure that the growth is in the right areas and direction. It may mean you have to prune off some relationships that are not adding value to your life. Your thought process should start with, "How can I make more room in my life for God's best?"

God's best is so much greater than anything else that you could ever put your time into. Go through the pruning process to produce all that God has for you; the very best!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, thank You that You have the very best in mind for me. I know that I must go through some uncomfortable pruning, but when I finish, I'll be ready to spend my time with you! In Jesus' name. Amen."
  • To Belong to Christ

Oh loving Lord Christ, so eager to die that I might live,
    I am no longer my own, but yours.
    Put me to what you will, rank me with whom you will;
    Put me to doing; put me to suffering;
    Let me be employed for you, or laid aside for you;
    Exalted for you, or brought low for you;
    Let me be full, let me be empty;
    Let me have all things; let me have nothing.
    I freely and with my whole heart yield all things to your will and direction.
    And now, oh glorious and blessed God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit,
    You are mine and I am yours. Let this be for eternity, I pray.

Amen!
  • O' Diyos, nawa'y lagi Mong pagkaingatan sina Felizardo Vicente Articona, Nica Mae Orcales, Marian Hope Orcales, Sasha Mae Orcales, Francine Orcales, Francis Vincent Orcales, Arjean Mae Maghanoy, Kristine Mae Maghanoy, Katrina Kaye Maghanoy at Steffanie Maghanoy. Amen
  • Faith that is Alive

Today’s Scripture
    “...faith without works is dead.”(James 2:20, NKJV)

Did you know that faith can be alive or dead? Dead faith doesn’t do anything. There are a lot of people who love God, but they aren’t overcoming obstacles or accomplishing their God-given dreams simply because they are not putting any action behind their faith. Their faith is simply dead.

What can you do today to keep your faith alive? It doesn’t have to be something big. By simply obeying God’s Word and doing your best, you are keeping your faith alive. When you go to work every day and give it 100%, you are demonstrating your faith. Sometimes just putting a smile on your face when you feel discouraged is putting action behind your faith. Taking time to go to church—that’s faith that is alive. That’s faith that activates God’s power. That’s faith that opens the door for God to move on your behalf! With faith that is alive, you’ll rise up higher. You’ll overcome obstacles, and you’ll move forward into the blessing and victory God has in store for you!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for Your Word which is life to my soul. Show me ways to put my faith into action. Guide my steps and keep me close to You so that everything I do brings honor to You in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • For Holiness

All provident Lord, place Your holy fear as a guard before my eyes so they may not look lustfully; before my ears so that they may not delight in hearing evil words; before my mouth so that it may not speak any falsehoods; before my heart so that it may not think evil; before my hands so that they may not do injustice; before my feet, that they may not walk in the paths of injustice; but so direct them, that they may always be according to all Your commandments. Have mercy upon Your Creatures and upon me, a great sinner, I pray in the Name of Christ,

Amen!
    ~ (St.) Nersess the Gracious, 12th century
  • All in God's Timing

Today’s Scripture
    "In their hearts humans plan their course, but the LORD establishes their steps."(Proverbs 16:9, NIV)

This world is a fast, go-go place where people want things "my way, in my time and for my life." Many people think that the world will give them what they are trying to get, and it's up to them to take what they want.

But that's simply not true. Yes, you are called to action, and you must go out there and live life, but God has blessings for you that He wants you to be patient and wait on. You can plan your whole life, all the way to the end, but the Bible says that the Lord determines your steps, not you.

Give yourself over to Him and be patient and wait upon the Lord and His blessings!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, help me not to be impatient, but to wait upon You and what You want to bless me with. Give me the strength not to give in to the way the world runs life, because I know that You have all of my steps designed. In Jesus' Name. Amen."
  • Prayer of Saint Clement of Rome

You, Lord, through your works have revealed the everlasting structure of the world. You, Lord, created the earth. You are faithful throughout all generations, righteous in your judgments, marvelous in strength and majesty, wise in creating and prudent in establishing what exists, good in all that is observed and faithful to those who trust in you, merciful and compassionate; forgive us our sins and our injustices, our transgressions and our shortcomings.

Do not take into account every sin of your servants, but cleanse us with the cleansing of your truth, and “direct our steps to walk in holiness and righteousness and purity of heart,” and “to do what is good and pleasing in your sight” and in the sight of our rulers. Yes, Lord, “let your face shine upon us” in peace “for our good,” that we may be sheltered “by your mighty hand” and delivered from every sin “by your uplifted arm”; deliver us as well from those who hate us unjustly.

Give harmony and peace to us and to all who dwell on the earth throughout the day to come, just as you did to our fathers when they reverently “called upon you in faith and trust,” that we may be saved, while we render obedience to your almighty and most excellent name, and give harmony and peace to our rulers and governors on earth.

Amen!
  • His Plans are Greater

Today’s Scripture
    “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.”(Isaiah 55:9, NIV)

Have you been praying and standing on God’s Word for something and haven’t seen the results yet?

Scripture says in John 11 verse 6, “When Jesus heard that Lazarus was sick, He stayed where He was two more days.” One translation says, “He sat down.”

Now, that was the opposite response to what Lazarus’s family was looking for. “Jesus, don’t sit down when we need You the most.” In other words, “God, don’t sit down when my finances are this low.” “Don’t sit down when my problems are this big.” In the end, God not only healed Lazarus, He raised him from the dead!

Your mind may be telling you it’s over, it’s too late, it’s never going to happen. No, you’ve got to know there is a reason for the delay. God is planning something greater. You’re thinking of a healing; He is thinking of a resurrection. You may be thinking how I can survive, but God is thinking how you can thrive.

Remember, His ways are higher than your ways, and you can trust that He is going to amaze you with His goodness in every area of your life!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, today I choose to trust in You. I trust that You are working behind the scenes on my behalf. I release all of my cares and concerns to You knowing that You have a greater plan in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Praise

O thou who coverest thy high places with the waters,
    Who settest the sand as a bound to the sea
    And dost uphold all things:
    The sun sings thy praises,
    The moon gives thee glory,
    Every creature offers a hymn to thee,
    His author and creator, for ever.

Amen!
    ~ Old Eastern Orthodox chant
  • Normal Heroes

Today’s Scripture
    "...Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."(Matthew 17:20, NIV)

Great biblical characters didn't live lives of heroic deeds every day. They lived most of their lives the same way you do, taking care of the day-to-day things.

Take the life of Noah, for instance. It must have been a great day for Noah when the rain finally started falling and his family raced into the ark. And it was probably the high point of Noah's life when God brought him and his family safely to dry ground after months on the ark.

But compared to the 120 long years it took Noah to build the ark, these extraordinary chapters in his life were almost nothing. Noah had to keep his faith strong through all those ordinary days while building the ark so that when God was ready to do something great through him, Noah was ready, too.

What does God want to do through you? Being your best through the routine of today is another step toward discovering God's extraordinary.

A Prayer for Today
    "God, thank You for the examples of heroes in the Bible. Help me to be faithful in the things You have given me to do today. In Jesus' name. Amen."
  • Thanks for Grace

O Lord God, I know you demand my complete and perfect submission and obedience; and I have never given it to you, except perhaps in brief moments of prayer. But I know you do not command obedience because you just enjoy telling me what to do. It is because you want to bless me completely, and you cannot bless what you do not have.

You claim me only out of love, because you want to bless me with all goodness, with perfect goodness, with all abundance and all happiness, to take away my pain forever. I cannot do this, Lord, but I know that you can, by Your grace.

I pray thus for grace, to make me your own even in my imperfection, through the miracle you gave us in the life and death and resurrection of Your Son, Jesus Christ. I give you all my love and thanks for stooping to remember me, to rescue me, and to make me perfect that I may have your blessing. And it is in His name that I pray,

Amen!
  • He Wants to Surprise You

Today’s Scripture
    “If you will listen diligently to the voice of the Lord your God, being watchful to do all His commandments which I command you...all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you...”(Deuteronomy 28:1–2, AMP)

A surprise is something good that you weren’t really expecting. It’s something that makes you feel special and lets you know that someone is thinking about you. Surprises bring us joy and lift our hearts. Your heavenly Father wants to surprise you and overtake you with His goodness. He wants to do things that make your life easier and lets you know how much He loves you.

The word “overtake” can also be translated “to catch by surprise.” Your heavenly Father longs to be good to you—He wants to catch you by surprise! He wants to help you accomplish your dreams and overcome your obstacles. He wants to amaze you with His goodness and mercy. We should wake up every morning with the attitude, “I can’t wait to see what God is going to do today.”

Make room in your heart and mind for what God wants to do in your life. Keep an attitude of faith and expectancy. Let Him surprise you with His love and overtake you with His blessing!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, I open my heart and mind to You right now. Fill me with Your goodness and overtake me with Your blessings. I honor You today and invite You to use me to be a blessing to others in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • The “Lorica” (Prayer) of Saint Patrick

I arise today
    Through a mighty strength, the invocation of the Trinity,
    Through a belief in the Threeness,
    Through confession of the Oneness
    Of the Creator of creation.

I arise today
    Through the strength of Christ’s birth and His baptism,
    Through the strength of His crucifixion and His burial,
    Through the strength of His resurrection and His ascension,
    Through the strength of His descent for the judgment of doom.

I arise today
    Through the strength of the love of cherubim,
    In obedience of angels,
    In service of archangels,
    In the hope of resurrection to meet with reward,
    In the prayers of patriarchs,
    In preachings of the apostles,
    In faiths of confessors,
    In innocence of virgins,
    In deeds of righteous men.

I arise today through the strength of Heaven
    the rays of the sun,
    the radiance of the moon,
    the splendor of fire,
    the speed of lightening,
    the swiftness of the wind,
    the depth of the sea,
    the stability of the earth
    the firmness of rock.

I arise today through the power of God:
    God’s might to comfort me,
    God’s wisdom to guide me,
    God’s eye to look before me,
    God’s ear to hear me,
    God’s word to speak for me,
    God’s hand to lead me,
    God’s way to lie before me,
    God’s shield to protect me,
    God’s Heavenly Host to save me
    from the snares of the devil,
    from temptations to sin,
    from all who wish me ill,
    from near and afar,
    alone and with others.

May Christ shield me today
    against poison and fire,
    against drowning and wounding,
    so that I may fulfill my mission
    and bear fruit in abundance.
    Christ behind and before me,
    Christ behind and above me,
    Christ with me and in me,
    Christ around and about me,
    Christ on my right and on my left,
    Christ when I lie down at night,
    Christ when I rise in the morning,
    Christ in the heart of every man who thinks of me,
    Christ in the mouth of everyone that speaks of me,
    Christ in every eye that sees me,
    Christ in every ear that hears me.

Amen!
  • Forgive and Move On

Today’s Scripture
    "But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father who is in heaven forgive your transgressions."(Mark 11:26, NASB)

No one promised that life would always be fair. People are imperfect; we make mistakes and bad decisions.

You may have been hurt by others in the past, but the important part is how you choose to deal with that hurt. Failing to let go of the past and holding on to grudges and anger can only cause harm in your life.

If you want to keep your joy and remove what could become some huge obstacles in your path, decide to forgive others, whether or not they ask for forgiveness. God says His daily forgiveness, in the sense of His daily favor and blessings, is based on your willingness to forgive others.

When you forgive, you will find new strength and begin to experience God's explosive blessings!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, thank You for Your forgiveness. I know that I don't deserve it, but I praise You for faithfully forgiving me. Help me to clear any roadblocks in my path by forgiving others, even as You forgive me. In Jesus' Name. Amen."
  • The Heart of a Child

Grant me this day, O God, the heart of a child,
    Pure and transparent as a spring;
    A simple heart, which never harbors sorrows;
    A heart glorious in self-giving,
    tender in compassion;
    A heart faithful and generous,
    which will never forget any good
    or bear a grudge for any evil.

praise God children
    Make me a heart gentle and humble,
    loving without asking any return,
    large-hearted and undauntable,
    which no ingratitude can sour
    and no indifference can weary;
    a heart penetrated by the love of Jesus
    whose desire will only be satisfied in heaven.

Grant me, O Lord, the mind and heart of your dear Son.

Amen!
    ~ translated from an old French prayer, ca. 1880
  • O' Diyos, ako'y nakikiusap na nawa'y Iyong pag-ingatan at ilayo sa anumang kapahamakan sina Felizardo Articona, Griselda Agosto-Articona, Josey Articona, Josephine Parlero-Orcales, Maria Teresa Orcales-Articona, Felizardo Vicente Articona, Jaybee Orcales, Nica Mae Orcales, Ervin Orcales, Francis Orcales, Helen Lomeda-Orcales, Francine Orcales, Francis Vincent Orcales, Warren Orcales, Sharina Arca-Orcales, Marian Hope Orcales, Sasha Orcales, Arjean Mae Maghanoy, Kristine Mae Maghanoy, Katrina Kaye Maghanoy, Steffanie Maghanoy at Melissa Magno. Sila ang aking pamilya. Ang natatangi kong kayamanan. Amen
  • The Secret Things

Today’s Scripture
    "The secret things belong unto the Lord our God…"(Deuteronomy 29:29, AMPC)

Are you going through a situation in your life that you don’t quite understand? During these uncertain seasons, it’s natural to question things in your mind. But in order to move forward, we have to look forward with our hearts. We have to look beyond the questions and continue to trust in Almighty God.

Serving God means we’re going to have some unanswered questions. You may never understand why a relationship ended sooner than you would have liked. You may never understand why you lost a loved one. You may never understand why you went through something difficult or why your prayers didn’t get answered.

But at some point, you have to decide to put your questions aside and go on with God. We have to decide to trust His character even when our circumstances don’t make sense. The Bible tells us that adversity will come, but God is the one who promises to lead us into victory. He has promised that He’s going to turn that difficulty around and use it for your advantage. He is faithful to His Word, and you can be sure that He will fulfill every promise He’s made to you.

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, I choose to trust You with my unanswered questions. I choose to release any doubt and confusion to You. Help me to focus on Your Word which is truth that sets me free. Thank You for Your goodness and for the blessings You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen."
  • Plan to Do God's Will

Today’s Scripture
    "Let your eyes look straight ahead; fix your gaze directly before you."(Proverbs 4:25, NIV)

In order to fulfill your destiny, you have to know your purpose. You need a plan, and then you must work that plan. You should wake up each day knowing where you're headed, which direction you're taking, and what you are going to accomplish—and then stick with it!
    Don't allow the distractions and busyness of life get you off course. Ask yourself, "Is what I'm doing moving me toward my God-given destiny? Am I staying focused? Is this my purpose in life, or am I just wasting my time being busy?"

Proverbs 4:25 says to keep your eyes fixed straight ahead. Don't look to the left or to the right. Don't be distracted and spend your time and energy on things that are not helping you fulfill your destiny. If you need direction for your life today, ask the Holy Spirit to show you how to order your time and arrange your schedule to accomplish the Lord's will.

Remember, God's plans are blessed, and as you walk in His plan for your life, you will experience His abundant blessing on everything you set your hand to!

A Prayer for Today
    "God, help me focus on your purpose for my life. I want to have a plan everyday to live out your will for my life. Help me to order my days to fulfill my God-given purpose. Bless my steps, God! In Jesus' name - Amen."
  • Prayer of the Ancient Christians

I give you thanks Holy Father, for your holy name which you have caused to dwell in my heart, and for the knowledge and faith and immortality which you have made known to me through Jesus your son; to you be the glory forever.

You, almighty Master, created all things for your name’s sake, and gave food and drink to men to enjoy, that they might give you thanks; but to me you have graciously given spiritual food and drink, and eternal life through your son Jesus. Above all I give thanks because you are mighty; to you be the glory forever.

Remember your church, Lord, to deliver it from all evil and to make it perfect in your love; and gather it, the one that has been sanctified, from the four winds into your kingdom, which you have prepared for it; for yours is the glory forever.

May grace come, and may this world pass away. Hosanna to the God of David. If anyone is holy, let him come; if anyone is not, let him repent. Come, oh Lord!

Amen!
    Translation of a prayer (in Greek) from @ 150 A.D.
  • O' Diyos, nawa'y lagi Mong pagkaingatan sina Felizardo Vicente Articona, Nica Mae Orcales, Marian Hope Orcales, Sasha Mae Orcales, Francine Orcales, Francis Vincent Orcales, Arjean Mae Maghanoy, Kristine Mae Maghanoy, Katrina Kaye Maghanoy at Steffanie Maghanoy. Amen
  • One Thought at a Time

Today’s Scripture
    “...take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.”(2 Corinthians 10:5, NIV)

Transforming something in your life whether it’s your attitude, mindset, financial situation or bringing change into a relationship can seem like an overwhelming task. But as the old saying goes, “How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.” Likewise, the way you change your life is one thought at a time.

Your thoughts set the direction of your life. If you need to change the direction you are headed, you simply need to change your thoughts in that area. When a thought comes to your mind that “you’re never going to get well; this is your lot in life,” don’t dwell on that. Don’t sit around and have a pity party.

No, immediately reject it and replace it with God’s Word. Just say, “Father, You said in Isaiah, ‘By the stripes of Jesus I am healed.’ You said in Jeremiah, ‘You would restore health unto me.’ So Father, I thank You that I’m coming out of this in the name of Jesus.”

I encourage you to be aggressive in taking every single thought and making it obedient to Christ. Stay determined, stay focused and keep declaring His Word because you can change your life, one thought at a time!

A Prayer for Today
    “Father, thank You for empowering me today to become better, stronger, more alive and blessed. I receive Your Word as truth and choose to change my life one thought at a time. Thank You for leading me and guiding me by Your Spirit in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
  • Glory to God

Holy Lord, when I called upon you consciously for the first time, you heard my prayer and filled my heart with the blessing of peace. At that moment I knew your goodness and knew how blessed are those who turn to you. I started to call upon you night and day; and now even now I call upon your name.

Glory to You, O God, satisfying my desires with good things;
    Glory to You, watching over me day and night;
    Glory to You, curing affliction and emptiness with the healing flow of time;
    Glory to You, no loss is irreparable in You, Giver of eternal life to all;
    Glory to You, making immortal all that is lofty and good;
    Glory to You, promising us the longed-for meeting with our loved ones who have died;
    Glory to You, O God, from age to age,

Amen!
  • Trust God's Wisdom

Today’s Scripture
    "...For I alone am God! I am God, and there is none like me. Only I can tell you the future before it even happens. Everything I plan will come to pass, for I do whatever I wish."(Isaiah 46:9–10, NLT)

Many people pray very boldly for things that never come to pass; it's only later that they realize what a blessing it was that God did not answer their prayer!

It’s easy to look at our current situation and wonder why that relationship didn’t work out, why the promotion went to someone else, or why the business deal fell through. We can only see one moment at a time, but God knows how today's situations will impact us tomorrow, next week, or even ten years from now! Sometimes the best thing that can happen to you is the exact opposite of what you want to happen at the time. God knows the end from the beginning, and He always has the sequence of events in your life in perfect order.

Stay in faith and trust that just as God opens doors, He also closes doors because He has something better in store for you. You’re about to see new growth, new talents, new opportunities.

A Prayer for Today
    "God, I'm so glad that You have the infinite wisdom to take perfect care of me. Give me the ability to rest in Your wisdom and not rely on my own. In Jesus' Name. Amen."
  • Prayer for the Morning

Heavenly Father, I thank you this morning for all that I have. Even if I have problems with my health, I am alive today. If I have money problems, I will eat today. I have clothes to wear, a roof to protect me, and air to breathe.

Let me never take for granted these gifts of life, oh Lord, but always remember that they come from you; without you, no man could make the sun shine or the tree bear its fruit. I pray to live this day in joy and thankfulness for what I have, remembering always who made me and who keeps me. In the name of Christ I pray,

Amen!
  • Enjoy Life!

Today’s Scripture
    "Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy."(1 Peter 1:8, NIV)

If the circumstances of life have taken away your joy, today is the day to get it back. You weren’t meant to live this life feeling drained, depressed and down. God wants you to be excited about your future and learn to enjoy each and every day.

Start each morning with a declaration of faith. Quote Psalm 118:24 aloud to yourself: "This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it." The Lord gave you today for a specific reason, so enjoy it and live it in His strength! You have to be determined to enjoy your life even in the difficult seasons. Every day you can choose to enjoy the things that God has given you. Keep giving God praise despite your circumstances, and you will enjoy your life to the fullest today.

A Prayer for Today
    "God, thank You for this wonderful day that You have given me. I ask today for the eyes of faith to see myself and my life the way You see me. In Jesus' Name. Amen."
  • Prayer for God’s Help

Bow down your ear, O Lord, and hear me, for I am suffering. I am poor and needy. Preserve my life; I am holy, because you are my God. Save your servant who trusts in you.

Be merciful to me, O Lord, for I cry to you all day long. Bring joy to the soul of your servant, for I lift up my soul to you. You are good, and you are quick to forgive, abundant in mercy to all those who call upon you. Hear my prayer, O Lord. Listen to my cry for help.

Amen!
    ~ based on Psalm 86
  • Retrain Your Brain

Today’s Scripture
    "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."(Romans 12:2, NKJV)

Living in victory means that sometimes you have to develop new habits. If you’ve been negative for a long time, you’ve got to retrain your thinking from “I can’t” to “I can;” from “It won’t happen” to “It will happen;” from “I’ll never get well” to “God is restoring health unto me;” from “I never get any good breaks” to “God’s favor surrounds me like a shield;” from “I’ve made too many mistakes. I’m all washed up” to “I’m redeemed and forgiven. My best days are still out in front of me.”

It’s like reprogramming a computer. Sometimes you have to wipe off the old, outdated, dysfunctional software and load in something new.

If you’ve spent your days focused on how things won’t work, it’s time to focus on how things will work out! It doesn’t matter how bad it looks, how many people have told you no, or how long it’s been that way, God has the final say. It’s not over till God says it’s over. Shake off the self-pity. Shake off the disappointment. Let go of the old and choose to believe Him. Declare His promises over your life and see His blessing and victory as you align yourself with Him!

A Prayer for Today
    "Father God, thank You for the transformation power in Your Word! Thank You for giving me hope for my future. I choose to trust You, I choose to believe Your Word, and I choose to declare Your truth and watch victory unfold in Jesus’ name! Amen."
  • For Unity in Sunday Worship

Father of mercy, your love embraces everyone, and through the Resurrection of your Son you call me and all who pray with me into your wonderful light. Dispel our darkness and make us a people with one heart and one voice, forever singing your praise, in Jesus, the Christ, our Lord.

Amen!