Forum Topic

Official Cryptocurrency Thread

• You can opt for smart plug/outlet siguro na may built in power consumption checking.
  • ^

Thanks master. Sadly nangungupahan lang ako and baka magalit yung landlord nmin XD

anyhow I hope someone will make such device, maraming bibiling mga miners siguro nun - including me XD
  • Hi to all. Ask kp lang if ok ba yung globe fiber P899 para sa mining rig? Planning to connect to 2miners si gapore server sana. Or baka may tested na kayo at mairerekomend. Anabu Imus Cavite ang location ko mga sir
  • I want to ask if you end up with millions of pesos worth of crypto what things are needed to transfer them to the bank account without hiccups. Is there a daily/monthly limit on local bank accounts

p.s. newly migrated to ph
  • gizmic Send Message View User Items on 02 Sep 22 @ 01:21 PM #

I want to ask if you end up with millions of pesos worth of crypto what things are needed to transfer them to the bank account without hiccups. Is there a daily/monthly limit on local bank accounts

p.s. newly migrated to ph

try to use Binance P2P to Unionbank transfer
  • thank you brwneyes i can transfer with my current platform i'm just asking on big amounts is there anything i should do like split them into many transactions
  • try to call the bank's customer service they can give you the accurate answer for your queries.
  • Paalam, ethmining!