Forum Topic

Modern Wedding Photography

• if wedding is your forte..you\'re welcome to share your shot in this forum and talk about wedding photography.

This is to help out other aspiring wedding photographer and be inspired and keep the passion burning :)

i will share some for shots

Keep shooting guys..and don\'t forget to share & ask anything about wedding photography ;)

-- edited by junz61892 on May 27 2013, 06:31 PM
  • Thanks for sharing your photos jun, nakaka inspire ang mga shots mo :)
  • Nice! Up!
  • ok ito, sharing ng tips and tricks about wedding photography,.. kung puwede po sana pati wedding videography isama na dito,.. thanks...
  • As I saw in your pictures I must say that you are a very good and professional photographer. Your photographs are very good and it shows your creativity and modernity.

<click here for link>
  • we\'ll be having our wedding on nov20 2013. sa mga nagaaral ng photography, we are willing to share our special event to you guys if u want. this will be held at st. therese parish los banos laguna. we are open for 3 photographers.
  • sana meron sharing din ng mga tips dito :D post lang ng post guys....
  • Post deleted #10904776
  • maganda ito mga master sana bahagian nyo kmi ng tips about how to cover a wedding at yung mga hind dapat gawin ng isang photographer at videographer ..
  • Can anyone suggest me that which wedding photographer is the best for my wedding?

<click here for link>

-- edited by thepast123 on Feb 12 2017, 02:04 AM
  • Post deleted #11936142
  • All events leave behind them memories of fun and excitement and its always wonderful to preserve them in the form of photos and videos. A professional photographer should know when to look at the big picture and when to capture the tiny, light moments. For all of that you should to call wedding photography and videography company <click here for link> . They do great and beautiful photo!
  • Modern Wedding Photography embraces the concept of capturing unforgettable moments in a contemporary and artistic style. A pre-wedding shoot in a resort adds a touch of elegance and luxury to the photographs. This trend allows couples to have a dedicated photoshoot session in a beautiful resort setting before their wedding day. The resort provides a picturesque backdrop, offering stunning landscapes, architectural features, and unique environments to enhance the visual appeal of the images. The pre-wedding shoot in a resort creates a relaxed and intimate atmosphere, allowing the couple to showcase their love and excitement while creating timeless and captivating photographs to cherish for a lifetime.

You can <click here for link> to get more info on pre wedding shoot in resort

-- edited by xdblogger on May 22 2023, 05:06 AM

-- edited by xdblogger on May 22 2023, 05:07 AM
  • saw my cousin's pre nup pictures in Batanes.. di ko akalaing tripod + remote lang gamit sa mga shots taken. iba din talaga kapag marunong kang mag edit
  • ^ meron din nga yung same-day-edit, galing