Forum Topic

Minix Neo U1 Users

• Anybody else here using this awesome device?

Manufacturer's Site
    <click here for link>

Reviews
    <click here for link>
    <click here for link>
    <click here for link>
  • im also eye'ing on this device, i need the optical out that other Minix model doesn't have...
  • ^
    That's one of the reasons I got this model, the optical out.
  • does this have a native/built-in media player (not KODI) and can its audio be set to bitstream?

thanks in advance!
  • @Learning_mode [TS] how is your experience so far with the Minix Neo U1 ?
    4k videos ? Streaming ? Games ?

Please help planning to get one

thanks
  • I only have a 1080p 42inch TV but I've read good feedback from users in the minix forum. I'm using the U1 mainly as a streaming device from my home server and I've nothing but good experience. I don't game so I haven't tested playing games with it.

Overall I'm very happy with the U1 and right now we already have three minix devices in out home, two U1's and one x6.
  • ^
    got mine yesterday but not much time to play with it ... i have 55inch 4k devant tv
    U1 is smooth on videos with 4k format . first experience shows really good .
    I think my internet provider will kill me , I will be unlimited 4k 2k 1080P movies with this devices .

Games not really my thing because i have xbox for games .
    Streaming and watching downloaded 4k movies
  • Make sure to update your firmware and also try to visit the minix forums
  • ^ @Learning_mode [TS]

Thanks . noted on that .. I will book mark their forums not to miss anything.

Really enjoying live shows , but I still cannot figure out the buffering on Kodi Exodus .
    I wll work on that during weekend .
  • Are there other local shops selling Minix besides Villman? Thanks!
  • Yup, there's a couple of shops in Greenhills selling these. Check the android tv box thread, someone mentioned the shops
  • @learning
    Thanks!