Forum Topic

*Sky Broadband (All sorts of illegal activities will result to thread lock and banning)

• pag alam mo na ung password ng Administrator. may solusyon n ba ang multiple NAT?

Do you use your own router? There is a guide in page 1 about being able to bridge your modem. That should solve it.
    If you don't want to bridge it then you can set your modem to DMZ your router's IP address. But it'll still be multiple NAT but at least you can port forwarding will work from your router.
    Pero pag IP mo is CGNAT then you might have to spend extra for static ip since step above may or may not solve it.
  • ^^
    ung external ip pag inaccess ko wala kasing lumalabas
    ilalagay lng ung last number sa dmz tapos set ko ung port forwarding dun sa bagong router? ok n ba yun?
    how to view cgnat ip? ito b ung ngpapalit once nagreset ng router? if yes then i might spend extra. need ko lng i-access ung localhost ko.

na-disable mode ako kaso hindi na working ung wifi.

-- edited by _sWeeTTooTh_ on Apr 23 2018, 12:24 AM
  • ung external ip pag inaccess ko wala kasing lumalabas

This is due to network firewall in your router or ISP if under CGNAT.

ilalagay lng ung last number sa dmz tapos set ko ung port forwarding dun sa bagong router? ok n ba yun?

Yes if you mean the last number is your router's IP to the modem.

how to view cgnat ip? ito b ung ngpapalit once nagreset ng router? if yes then i might spend extra. need ko lng i-access ung localhost ko.

Usually the easiest way is to compare your external IP to the IP of your modem.
    Example: Modem GUI shows my IP is 100.123.123.123 but when I google "What's my IP" it would show 114.123.123.123 then this is a case of CGNAT.

na-disable mode ako kaso hindi na working ung wifi.

So disable mode ka. Meaning naka bridge si router. So no need to DMZ from modem since router mo na nag hahandle ng firewall. If you want public to access your IP address theres usually a setting in router to enable WAN access. Be careful.
    Also again if u want to check if CGNAT ka then do the previous step but instead of modem you'll use your router to check for your WAN IP.