Introduction

It has been two weeks since I built my first ever non pre-built PC. And I am very glad to choose MSI motherboard as the heart of my computer as they are very known to their quality products, after service and instant customer support. I trust them to handle all of my parts and components of my first RIG.

Specifically, I bought MSI B450M BAZOOKA PLUS to suit to my micro ATX however I got mid tower case. What thing really attracts me to buy this MSI B450M board is its all black PCB and beautiful metallic gray look heatsink(it is a better B450M in the market). I am looking forward to create a black-white theme build in the future. For $90 motherboard and who are tight in the budget, you will get a premium look with all features that expensive motherboards have.

Future-Proof Support
I love how MSI done to B450m BAZOOKA PLUS, it is supported to four(4) sticks of 3333MHz up to 64GB of RAM. It also support newly released 3rd Gen Ryzen, M.2 SSD (well I am planning to get this for my OS), four(4) SATA storage (I am running well with one HDD and one SSD)

Back Panel

The reason also why I bought Bazooka Plus is the port I need in the back panel, HDMI for Vega Graphics of my APU, four(4) 3.1 Gen USB Ports and 2x 2.0. I need lots of USB ports for my daily usage.

UEFI

When it comes to the new BIOS(GSE-Lite mode), I love the simple-basic mode all the features are still there. You can monitor the hardware, I/O, USB, Fans curve. Overclocking made simpler for CPU and DRAM. Boot options does not change much.

Temperature

Bazooka Plus is doing well when it comes to thermal performance for idle components are averaging around 39°, and for gaming my Ryzen 3 2200g averaging in 60°. That's not hot though but I am not planning to overclock my RAM and CPU. Good job MSI!

RGB Sync

I just love RGB and that's why I chose MysticLight capable motherboard and B450M Bazooka Plus did not fail me.

Verdict
If the budget that you have allows only you to buy motherboard around $90, the MSI B450M BAZOOKA PLUS fits your build. It has many features and supports I have mentioned above. This is really a thing for an entry to mid level entry gamer like me. MSI is well-known to their quality products and it is evident to Bazooka Plus, I hope you do more products like B450M Bazooka Plus! God Bless your Company! Thanks!