Forum Topic

**PC Technician Lounge...No selling or discussions leading to sales

• magkakaproblema ba if e frontmount mo ang nzxt na cooler compared to e tatopmount mo sya sa case?
  • ^
    I've recently read about premature pump failure when the radiator was installed vertically with the hoses at the top. Then again, I've never used a watercooled setup so I can't speak from experience.
  • I've recently read about premature pump failure when the radiator was installed vertically with the hoses at the top. Then again, I've never used a watercooled setup so I can't speak from experience.

ganun bah? mey nabasa din kasi ako na mey tendency din na ma damage din cya pag naka front mount. already bought the cooler kasi ang casing nalang ang kulang kaya tinitimbang ko pa ano mas maganda
  • ^
    Copying ISOs to a flash drive in Linux is just a dd command away, if it's an isohybrid image (usable for burning to both CD/DVD and flash disk) like the Debian installers and Live ISOs.

Run a RAM test as well. IIRC some linux installer ISOs include them.

Even basic Linux commands. I only use the GUI of Ubuntu. Anyhow installation of the OS isn't the issue anymore since I was able to do so in the first place. It's the DVD-ROM drive that keeps getting undetected.

I might change the SATA cable to another slot later on plus observing the behavior if I remove either the Kingston or Patriot memory. If that doesn't work, I'll buy a new PSU.
  • ^
    reinstall ka nalang ng bagong windows, kung di mo na talaga marecover yung windows mo. possible may nadamage na windows files nung ginawa mo yung hard reset. then saka mo i-check kung may issue ba talaga sa ram...

un nga mismo ginawa ko sir. ang may problema pala is ung vid card ko. hassle. thanks
  • My kilala ba kayong nag uupdate ng motherboard to kabylake mga monumento area? skylake kasi h11 series kasi ung akin skylake supported pede i update to kabylake kaso wala akong proc na skylake na benta ko na.
  • Mga bro, sino nakakaalam paano mag decrypt ng file na na-encrypt ng .osiris ransomware? meron ba dito?