Forum Topic

The Official Xbox One Thread

• Greenhills
  • Xbox Series X/S gets official price release

Series S - $299 (4TF, 512 Gb SSD, HDMI 2.1, 1440p120, All Digital)
    Series X - $499 (12.1TF, 1Tb SSD, Blu-ray, HDMI 21, 4K60)

Xbox All Access announced as well. (USA probably only)

Next Gen Console + Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for 24months

Series S - $25/mo
    Series X - $35/mo
  • Ung X-Box One X saan makakabili? Bakit walang nagbebenta?
  • Have you tried both Datablitz and ITech? Malapit na rin lumabas ung bagong Xbox so you might also want to wait.

Mas popular and PS4 and Switch plus mahal ung 1X compared to the regular one so the stores might not have it in stock.
  • Instead na mag ps5 ako subukan ko kaya mag xbox. May mga exclusives din naman siguro na lalabas para sa kanya. Mukhang mas konti demand sa bagong xbox kesa sa ps5.
  • Post deleted #12342507
  • Love the form factor!

AMD boxes: :)

• WOW!
    Is there a way to purchase one here in PH or should we just wait for imports?
    I've read that some games really perform better on XSX since I only have the vanilla Xbox One, I hated the loading times
  • ^ Yup very impressive ang loading times. Lalo na yung "quick resume" - ang saya lumipat-lipat ng games though hindi pa supported lahat ng games (MS is working on a fix). Kulang lang talaga sa 1st party/launch games. Sana by next year maglabasan na.

But I'm very satisfied overall, all the games I tried looked/performed better (optimized or not) coming from One S. Pati GTAO gumanda pa ng konti lol... Ang tahimik pa.
  • The kid in me wants to purchase XSX dahil lang din sa poor loading times ng CTR Nitro-fueled lol
    Not sure if it's better on XSX since PS4 users complain of the same poor loading time ng CTR though
  • Anybody here playing Monster Hunter? Add me --> Mariuzilla or Poogiezilla

I'm still torn if I should get XSX or PS5. Are the difference between the two in terms of hardware and graphics pretty much negligible nowadays? Back in XB Day one version, PS stood out so I'm not sure if it's the same case on today console? Anyway buhay pa yung day one version ko na nakapost sa page 1 including the controller lol, usad pagong lang sa loading lalo na yung malalaking game with lots of texture like MHW. I'm not sure if ok to switch since may game library na ako sa xbox.
  • ^exclusives exclusives exclusives lang ps5
  • I think you'll never go wrong either way - PS5 or XSX. They're close in terms of performance. Comes down to personal preference na lang talaga. If only I could, I'd buy both to enjoy this generation of gaming. Exciting ang potential ng both platforms!
  • ^exclusives exclusives exclusives lang ps5

I think you'll never go wrong either way - PS5 or XSX. They're close in terms of performance. Comes down to personal preference na lang talaga. If only I could, I'd buy both to enjoy this generation of gaming. Exciting ang potential ng both platforms!

Oh cool! I don't really pay attention to exclusivity, I play whatever game I want to enjoy. Good to know that they're close. I'm probably sticking to XSX since I already have a game library, but my PS5 curiosity is killing me heheh
  • One of the reasons why I have an Xbox One (and possibly buy a XSX once I can afford it) is that I want to use a single console to play all of my games, whether the classics from older gens or the new ones. Also, I suck at cable and device management lol
  • ^ You might want to consider Series S too - The $299 XBOX Series S is an Emulation Beast | MVG

-- edited by pest on Nov 24 2020, 01:32 AM
  • Retroarch and ppsspp free retail for xbox, no need for dev mode, for a limited time. Just got mine.

<click here for link>
  • Sino dito may gamepass and uses it with both xbox and PC? Having some problems on the PC side. The Xbox app is saying the gamepass is unsupported in our region. Although, you can still install most of the games included with gaempass.

Ung mga Bethesda games are showing as unavailable. Tried different fixes pero can't get those to work.

Tapos for the EA games, I had to do a work around by linking xbox live with my EA account using my xbox, wouldn't work with the PC.

Update: Nevermind, just figured it out. There's nothing wrong with gamepass. May region locking pala ung Microsoft Store and those games aren't available in our region.

-- edited by bum4now on Mar 26 2021, 05:28 PM
  • Sino dito may gamepass and uses it with both xbox and PC? Having some problems on the PC side. The Xbox app is saying the gamepass is unsupported in our region. Although, you can still install most of the games included with gaempass.

Ung mga Bethesda games are showing as unavailable. Tried different fixes pero can't get those to work.

Tapos for the EA games, I had to do a work around by linking xbox live with my EA account using my xbox, wouldn't work with the PC.

Update: Nevermind, just figured it out. There's nothing wrong with gamepass. May region locking pala ung Microsoft Store and those games aren't available in our region.

Just set your region settings in Windows 10 to USA. After doing that you won't get the "unsupported in your region" message anymore.
  • Oh, wow! That worked! I searched online for a solution and couldn't find anything. Thank you very much!
  • Oh, wow! That worked! I searched online for a solution and couldn't find anything. Thank you very much!

Glad to be of help! Sobrang sulit ng Game Pass Ultimate. It’s one of the reasons why I like my Xbox Series X more than my PS5 despite being a die-hard Playstation fan. I’ve had every generation since PS1 including PSP and Vita but for this gen I’ll be buying multi-platform games on the Xbox and just use the PS5 for Sony exclusives and my PS4 game library, unless Sony gets their act together and fixes all the annoying things about the PS5.

-- edited by kupz on Apr 09 2021, 10:02 PM
  • Very nice setup. I agree na sobramg sulit ng gsmepass. If anything, it's just too bad that the pc side is a lot slower with the new games.

Superfamicom ba yung nasa tabi ng switch?
  • Tried MLB the show. It's so complicated, hahaha. Pero it's really crazy seeing the Playstation logos on an Xbox.
  • ^ yup it’s a Super Famicom classic with an 8bitdo Retro Receiver bluetooth dongle.

Yup crazy seeing “Sony Interactive Entertainment” and the Playstation logo on an xbox game. Galing rin ng Microsoft - Outriders and MLB The Show 21 day 1 on Game Pass. If you want to play both on PS5 you’d have to spend P6,085.
  • Good news mga kapatid! Online multiplayer for free-to-play Xbox games will no longer require a paid subscription!!!

<click here for link>