Forum Topic

Better CIS Printer? (L220 vs DCP-T300 vs G2000)

• Hi guys. I need help in choosing the better printer from among the following:

Epson L220 <click here for link> 7,550php 260php/bottle for ink
    Brother DCP-T300 <click here for link> 7,350php 430php/bottle for ink
    Canon G2000 <click here for link> 7,950php 320php/bottle for ink

I have read and watched a few reviews and I am really leaning towards the Brother printer but the price of the bottle of ink is holding me back.

Purpose of printer is for occasional printing of office documents and school work (50-100 pages a week, at most).

What are your insights? Thank you!

-- edited by KMat on Jun 20 2016, 02:19 AM
  • Brother Printer for me....

I have a DCP-J100 (converted CIS) and still working as of writing...

T300 is much cheaper here <click here for link> and you can have additional 10% discount if you use BPI CC.

J100 and T300 has the same specs <click here for link>
    Only difference is the tank system, J100 CIS will only cost you 1,000 with free 100ML each tank.

Got my J100 with CIS package for 5K, PM sent.

-- edited by ajing2 on Jun 20 2016, 03:16 AM
  • Thank you ajing2. I will also look at J100 printer. But I am half-hearted when it comes to converted printers because of all the horror stories that I have read. Anyway, thank you for your suggestion!

One more thing that I also like about the T300 is its display. The other two printers do not have one.
  • I went for Brother DCP-T300 because all of the inks are pigment (Epson has dye, while Canon has black pigment and dye colored inks)
  • ^UP

Epson L220 vs Brother DCP-T300 vs Canon Pixma G2000

Pinagpipilian ko kung ano sa tatlo ang bibilhin ko. Inputs naman dyan. Thanks!
  • I've had several brother printers and they're pretty durable. Recently got an Epson because of the cost per page. Not only are the bottles of ink cheaper, they contain more in. Ung Brother kasi, same price for all ink refills pero the colored ink bottles are smaller than the black. Ung sa Epson, pareho lahat.

Additional points to consider is that Brother has a paper tray at the bottom vs the standard top feeder for Epson. This results in a less cluttered design for Brother. However, may limitation in terms of how long the paper can be (long bond paper). Ung Epson kaya up to 44".

Haven't tried Canon.
  • ^ Thank you.

More please :)
  • ^^Up
  • Up
  • up!
    need some inputs eto rin pinagpipilian ko
  • I am also looking for a new printer (preferably CISS).
    Ang hirap na kasi maghanap ng cartridge ng luma kong printer. Hehe.
  • I'm choosing between Epson L220 and Brother printer (still researching on models). Yung Epson L220 ba kaya multiple scan to file or multiple photocopy? Flatbed scanner lang kasi nakikita ko sa spec sheet niya. I need something na kaya yung automatic ang feed ng ipphotocopy or scan.
  • Hi guys, Ang baba ng score ng L220 dito, pero what do you think? Hype lang kaya?

<click here for link>

I'm opting to buy L220 rin, i have to replace my Canon MP287, almost 3 years ko rin nagamit.
  • Update, OK pa din yung Brother DCP-T300 ko. Wala pa ako na-encounter na problem. Medyo hassle lang yung paper tray na nasa baba hehe.
  • MAy naka-experience na ba senyo na parang continuous lang na nagcha-charge yung printer tapos hindi tumitigil.

Canon PIXMA G2000.
  • For T300 owners, any feedback on the quality of colored prints? I used to own a J100 and the prints were always off color.
  • MAy naka-experience na ba senyo na parang continuous lang na nagcha-charge yung printer tapos hindi tumitigil.

Canon PIXMA G2000.

Yep, parang madalas topakin ang G2000.
  • ano maganda mura pero matibay na printer na compatible sa generic inks. maganda poba hp cis printer?
  • ^
    Epson Eco Tank Printers.
  • +1 epson eco tanks.

I have L210, bought 2014 still works.