I have bought this product knowing that it will produce optimal solutions for my hardware needs without bankrupting my bank account. There aren't too many options when it comes to smaller form factors and AMD boards at the moment, and they've been especially slow to trickle out for the newer X470 and B450 chipsets.
The MSI board has to make do with zero M.2 heatsinks, Realtek ALC892 audio, and Realtek LAN, and, of course, you'll be needing to fit your own I/O shield. However, there's more to boards at this end of the scale than these core features, most notably overclocking and, as we found out recently with the Gigabyte board, whether they can hold up under high load with an overclocked eight-core CPU.

Getting back to the features, the pair of M.2 ports are configured so the top primary slot offers both full speed PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gbps support - this is the one you'll want to use unless you have a PCIe 2.0 or x2 M.2 SSD, in which case the second slot, which is limited to PCIe 2.0 x4 speeds, is for you if your SSD is somewhere between the PCIe turbo-nutters and SATA slow coaches.

Specifications
Chipset AMD B450
Form factor Micro-ATX
CPU support AMD Socket AM4
Memory support Dual-channel, four slots, max 64GB
Sound Eight-channel Realtek ALC892
Networking 1 x Realtek Gigabit Ethernet
Ports 1 x M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 32Gbps/SATA 6Gbps up to 2280, 1 x M.2 PCIe 2.0 x4 16Gbps up to 2280, 4 x SATA 6Gbps, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C, 6 x USB 3.0 (2 via headers), 6 x USB 2.0 (4 via headers), 1 x LAN, audio out, line in, mic, Optical S/PDIF out
Dimensions (mm) 244 x 244
Extras None

All in all i would definitely rate this product 10/10 since it can also accommodate the coming Ryzen 3rd generation and Navi cards that will comeout this year on July.