Guys, puwede bang i-update yung Bayan ZTE ZXHN H108N firmware? Sinubukan kong mag-install ng OpenWRT pero hindi gumagana.
I tried the following steps:
1. Download latest compatible OpenWrt from <click here for link>
2. Turn off modem.
3. Press "reset" and keeping it pressed, turn on the router.
4. Wait 20 seconds and then release "reset" button.
5. Browse to "192.168.1.1"
6. Select the previously downloaded image and press "upgrade".
7. Power led will flash from green to red (aprox 2 minutes) and finally stays orange. (sa case ko hindi nag-orange yung LED kundi green pa rin)
8. Once it finishes, OpenWRT will be installed. (Bayan modem login / firmware pa rin yung naka-install)
Maraming salamat sa makakasagot.
-- edited by jonfrakes on May 11 2017, 03:43 AM